Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Jedi in need of a padawan (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Womytin is a Jedi consular in search of a padawan pm me if your interested the padawan. There are two rp's one is a somewhat romance/action rp for that the padawan must be female and at least 18 years old. the other rp is more along the line as an action rp and it doesnt matter if the padawan is male or female
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Captain Bistoli (played by Gunslinger13)

I'm interested :)
Womytin Sunwatcher (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

Ok great. The rp starts just as Womytin returns to the Jedi temple for his first padawan
If you're still looking I'm sure I can find a character for this.
Avuk Mor (played by MugoUrth)

Well, my Gamorean character is looking for a jedi master to teach him the ways of the force. ...It looks like the RP isn't open any more though.
Womytin Sunwatcher (played by Cobra) Topic Starter

I'll be messaging the next character today. I'm gonna be working on this new one as well as all of my other ones

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Jedi in need of a padawan (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus