Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Results of a Wild one Discussion

Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Bree will back the 17th she said to skip over her until then.
Hey guys, due to my schedule becoming incredibly hectic and packed with things, I'd like to request some time off from the RP. My reply times are going to become even more and more scarce so it seems unfair to make you all wait.
Hopefully when things clear up I should be able to return!
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay so MissHolmes should go then?
Awe jeez
Quantipede

howdy, i've been released from hospital...if there's still some room i'd like to try to reinsert myself.
Yes you can. Right sis?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Go for it Q the order is Me, Quant, Robin, MissHolmes
Hello...I have returned.Question is,am I still allowed in the rp?
Pretty sure you are still allowed in. Marcat?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Of course!
Quantipede

i'm afraid im going to be playing a bit of a catch up game right now, can anybody do me a favor and fill me in on what has happened so far?

thanks in advanced <3
Let's see.....power play between Timelord and hunters vs supernaturals for several dozen post. Meanwhile Tinsley became a ghost for 3-4 rotations. Then which she returned normal. Jayson became a jackass after he got his cure and went to join the hunters. Shit happened. Escapes happened. Near death happened. Pretty much. And uh...MissHolmes has returned and saved the day. Also I need to drag Lighter and Hanza back to the story line but...ehh....that will break character.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

and all the deaths are here and my new OC probably Limaria who's the grim reapers daughter. The deaths are here because Tinsley and Jayson were brought back to life by Bennington and Runa.
Hey everyone,I was wondering if you all could just skip over me for the time being.I got a lot going on in my personal life and it's not fair to you guys for me to keep you waiting days for a reply from me.I'm sorry.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

It's fine :D Can't wait until you come back!
Okay I have returned.Now onto the awkward part.Uh...may I please rejoin the rp again?...
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Of course! You can go right after me do you need a summarry.
No,I read everything that happened so I don't need a summary.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay :D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Results of a Wild one Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus