Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tokyo Ghoul/Attack on Titan RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have not done a Canon RP in a while and I now I really, REALLY want to do one. I want to do either Tokyo Ghoul or Attack on Titan your choice of which. Any Human character would work and you can change them to be a ghoul. I want it to be your OC not the Anime's Character. Violence is approved just not too gory. Romance is okay just not too provocative. Curse words are okay just not in every sentence please! Basically keep it PG-13ish (I say ish cause AOT is GORY at some parts Haha)

For the AOT one:
-Regular Human OC/ Titan shifter (Like Eren)
-Have okay knowledge of the anime
-Tell me what role you want and what character of yours would you like to be(Like in which branch or if they are just a bystander or a titan)
-Eren and Levi are heard of in the RP but are not huge roles
-I'll choose my character after RP is decided and character's are decided

For the TG one:
-Regular human OC/Ghoul (I want to be partial ghoul like Kaneki but we can discuss it if you'd like)
-Have okay knowledge of the anime
-Kaneki and the gang exist but I don't know if they should meet our OCs depends on the RP I suppose
-I'll choose my character after RP is decided and character's are decided

I am willing to do two separate RPs if you want... one TG one AOT.... just depends though I am looking for
-1 or 2 People for AOT RP
-1 or 2 for TG RP
I did this out of whim so I apologize for the lack of information I wanted it t be based on your opinion too! :D
Any questions PM me!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Heeeeyyyy I actually do have something that relates to Tokyo Ghoul. The Dark Lurkers. Similar to Hanza but more dark evil assassins and have some parts taken from Tokyo Ghoul. That or I could make a new one of sorts...probably there may be one in the 100+ characters I have...
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay cool! So what's the characters name and would you want them to be the good or bad guy?
Base the lore they are on....assassins for hire? Also I need to flesh them out so in that case, any preference in mind?
I have two characters that have backstories tailored specifically for Attack on Titan. I usually like using Viola, but I can use Zachary if you'd like. They're both designated Military Police of, originally, different sectors of Wall Sina (Zachary) and Wall Rose (Viola). Though Zachary has since replaced Viola, and my girl is more or less in rehabilitation back in the Yalkell District whilst also attempting to prove useful to those in the military by applying her tailoring skillset to repair any damaged uniforms.

Viola does have other AUs that I have written for, though, but they should all be relatively categorised and easy to distinguish. ^ o ^ /

Have a look at their profiles and let me know what you think if you'd like. :)
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

I love them both! Gosh uh just choose one or both if you'd like :D
Ahhh, goodness. XD Well, Zachary is a little more useful if expected to fight titans some time down the line. :'D Viola would be good for support and comfort, though since I'm keeping her true to the time I once had her in the dA group Colossus-Atrox, she's still recovering and suffering PTSD from being pretty quickly disillusioned to the reality Wall Sina tried to give everyone.

So that said, I might have Viola pop up every now and again, but only if it seems appropriate (so maybe small nudges to the group we're RPing with if we've been stalled for a bit in terms of responses ; v ; )
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay! :D I'll keep the post up and if no one else replies me you and Robin if he wants to join will do the AOT RP
I could be a scientist/engineer genius of sorts for AoT if that works?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Totally! Like Hanji right?
Precisely.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay I'll make the discussion and Rp tomorrow I'm exhausted right now... Night...
Good night. Sleep well ^^
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Okay! Making the RP and the RP Discussion I'll put both links here...
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

RP:http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=23596
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tokyo Ghoul/Attack on Titan RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus