Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh god I hate newness

BlaketheBlake wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hey and welcome to the site, Blake! Nice to have you here! :D Don't fret, usually most RPs are done via PM or live chat, which I find to be a good thing as I'm not used to forum roleplays and the like either.

Yeah, feeling new ain't so bad; people welcoming you and asking about you and stuff. Though it does get confusing sometimes, being in a new environment. Being random isn't a bad thing too, so let's knock ourselves out!

And ohh, guitar! I remember my childhood dreams of wanting to be a musician. *sniff* It didn't work out. Haha, I guess I'm stuck with singing? XD

Regardless, please do stay as long as you like. If you have any concerns, please feel free to ask! :)
Thanks very much! Yeah, randomness is pretty sweet sometimes.

BUT, on behalf of the whole "any questions" thing, first off, thanks, and second (this goes for everyone), PM me if you wanna know something or just chat! I roleplay there too, I'm currently setting up an RP as a matter of fact. So please, don't be afraid to ask.

What a kind soul, haha. Yeah, I'll remember that. Maybe soon even! :D
HibariHaru

Hello there, newbie, and welcome to this awesome site! I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.
1b5347cd04a37c92764d2be3e6f1f7c9c3df893c_hq.gif
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
BlaketheBlake Topic Starter

It's pretty cool! Though I am kind of inactive on account on my laptop being shipped to repair the headphone jack. It should be back soon, and I'm just making do with an older laptop that belongs to my father.
Vixen

Welcome to our home 😁😁

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh god I hate newness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus