Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Back On Their Feet - Help a Dragon? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nashyll (played by Zelphyr)

I am attempting to reboot this character/these characters a bit, and I'll be needing help. They are dragons, but they have not historically been very good at being dragons and are, in fact, fairly new to to their current bodies/states. These two were originally a single character (with a variety of serious issues that's beyond what I feel like taking the time to explain presently), and splitting into two separate characters is a part of her overhaul.

In the past, Nashyll has proven difficult for me to have any control over, which is why I'd like to have help establishing who they are now. What I try to say clearly doesn't matter; I need to use them to know them. I also need to use them in order to tame them to a degree. (I don't claim total control over any of my characters and they surprise me often, but this one developed in some ways that are bad for RP in general.)

Starting out, one of the things I'll need is someone who can teach them the proper way to shapeshift (they both have human forms and may have other forms), since the method they always relied on is no longer available to them. Beyond that, they need to start getting reintroduced to the world and to find their niches. It doesn't have to be friends, and although I find it easier and more interesting to work with some form of plot, that isn't strictly necessary either. What I do need is an idea of how your character(s) might impact mine.

I can play them separately or together; I'm not sure they'll get along anyway. I'm not in a big hurry to find a game, and I might not reply quickly/frequently once we begin. I might be really vague about things as I figure it out, too. I apologize. ^^;
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

children of the Fore (played by Silverbloodvrs)

Nashyll - Shallyn wrote:
I am attempting to reboot this character/these characters a bit, and I'll be needing help. They are dragons, but they have not historically been very good at being dragons and are, in fact, fairly new to to their current bodies/states. These two were originally a single character (with a variety of serious issues that's beyond what I feel like taking the time to explain presently), and splitting into two separate characters is a part of her overhaul.

In the past, Nashyll has proven difficult for me to have any control over, which is why I'd like to have help establishing who they are now. What I try to say clearly doesn't matter; I need to use them to know them. I also need to use them in order to tame them to a degree. (I don't claim total control over any of my characters and they surprise me often, but this one developed in some ways that are bad for RP in general.)

Starting out, one of the things I'll need is someone who can teach them the proper way to shapeshift (they both have human forms and may have other forms), since the method they always relied on is no longer available to them. Beyond that, they need to start getting reintroduced to the world and to find their niches. It doesn't have to be friends, and although I find it easier and more interesting to work with some form of plot, that isn't strictly necessary either. What I do need is an idea of how your character(s) might impact mine.

I can play them separately or together; I'm not sure they'll get along anyway. I'm not in a big hurry to find a game, and I might not reply quickly/frequently once we begin. I might be really vague about things as I figure it out, too. I apologize. ^^;

Hey! This sounds really interesting, my characters In this profile are based off native cultures and are actually shapeshifters, I thought they might work well, love to hear what you think.
Dracon25697

I have a dragon that could assist in this rebuilding process. He shifts between human and dragon forms rather frequently. His profile is going to be placed below, if you're interested send me a PM.

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=31705
Zelphyr Topic Starter

*nudges this back up*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Back On Their Feet - Help a Dragon? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus