Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Writing Partner Wanted. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Long term Disney (played anonymously)

I'm looking for a literate, long term writing partner who places an emphasis on plot, depth, romance, character development, and potentially conflict. I'd like to find someone who I can bring their ideas to life in the same way they would mine that isn't inclined to play games(I'll pass on the whole vanishing without warning). While I have a preference towards Disney and Harry Potter I'm absolutely open to trying other ideas and characters given someone is willing to do the same. In short I'd just like someone reliable and creative to write with, who has the expectation of me being passionate.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi! I'm all of those things and only new to the site!
Aria Valacari (played anonymously)

If you are interested in Harry Potter, do you think Aria would be someone you roleplay with?
Long term Disney (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I appreciate the responses. I feel fortunate that a friend recommended this site only a few days ago.

I'll also consider other ideas, and am looking forward to sharing my own.

Last attempt at finding someone to write with for awhile. The idea involving Potter is filled though I'm open to consideration on other ideas involving that, outside of it, as well as Disney. Do keep in mind I'm not feeling well at present so responses might be slow.
Arianrhod

Long term Disney wrote:
Last attempt at finding someone to write with for awhile. The idea involving Potter is filled though I'm open to consideration on other ideas involving that, outside of it, as well as Disney. Do keep in mind I'm not feeling well at present so responses might be slow.

I have an long-term RP project I've been working on - and I am really bad at recruiting, so there is lots of space. Do you like fantasy - political fantasy, perhaps? Worldbuilding? :D
Hey if Harry Potters what you seek join Kiri in Magical mayhem?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Writing Partner Wanted. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus