Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Historical, horrifying, romantic, fantas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am really bored, and even though it's "past my bedtime", I'm gonna search for the luck now...

Looking for a long term RP partner who's up for a few different stuff - and maybe even more than one RP that a time.
I'd love a RP partner who can write long and descriptive, but I admit, I'm often not just in that mood where I can write a paragraph. I'll be okay with a partner who, as I, isn't always in "the mood", as long as there's something to answer on.

I like RP'ing...
Past time (1700-1900-ish)
Horror
Fantasy/supernatural (not the show)
Romantic, as long as there's something more to it
Adventureous (don't know how great I am at this, though)
Modern life

I'll eventually list more genres if I suddenly remember a genre I love to roleplay c:

How I'd oftenly write, in case that's something you'd like to know...

Lewah
I look doubtful at the water as my brows crumbles. I gulp and move my eyes nervously to meet with yours again with, a worried look and a hurting neck.
"Are you sure it'll work? It doesn't seem..." I glance at the dark reflection in the water. Even that looks unnatural. "Convincing," I sigh as silently as I possibly can and let my hands cover each other as I start to scratch the back of my left hand as I oftenly do ehen I get either uncomfortable or nervous about a situation. At this moment, I'm not sure whether I'm nervous or uncomfortable, or maybe even both. I take a little step closer to the water and feel my thin shoes getting all wet in seconds. I turn to look at you, which I do with a scared look on my pale face.
"Can I hold your hand? I am.... very nervous," a begging sound makes its way though my neck. "Please," it sounds so weak I'd get even more nervous if it was even possible. My hands are shaking as I lift them with all of my remaining power and will and my breath is fast and uncontrolable. I stare at you, wishing with all of my heart that you'll take my hands and help me get through this. I try and smile a bit as I feel a little tear pressing against my lustrous eyeball.

Now the best I could've written, but I guess it's better than nothing at all... :/

I'm looking foreard to hear from you :)

P.S. I prefer to RP in PM.

Love,
Violence.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Im always up to rp. I prefer over PM. so if you'd like to come up with an idea together shoot me a PM anytime.
Shadow13

I'm always up for rp!
I'll rp with you!
Hi! ^^ I'll roleplay with you!
Violence Topic Starter

Still searching, though...
Violence Topic Starter

.-.
Violence Topic Starter

🤔
Nocte Creatura (played by Jonathon)

I can do horror
hey may i rp with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Historical, horrifying, romantic, fantas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus