Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP for Razor! (ANY GENRE) ^_^ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Munro Ness or Razor (played by CasButt)

I am back on the forum with a new character, who is ready to RP! :D

Razor is much different from all of my other characters (also because he's human/snake), that just makes him more awesome XD I'd love to do a circus RP with him, but if you don't want to, we don't need to. Yes, he is a massive jerk, but he's a massive jerk WITH A SOFT SIDE and needs love (if romance). I mostly do romance and prefer to do that, but I also like to do what others prefer :) Also, if you're looking for someone hard-to-get for a romance, Razor's one of those people. XD

RP:
ANYTHING (except a sci-fi)
1x1
I say anything, but I love a good romance ^^;
PM
I'd love a circus RP, but it's what you'd like, too.

CHARACTER:
Any gender or gender identity
Any orientation
If possible, someone who works with the circus or maybe enjoys the circus, but if not, I still accept others.

OTHER:
I prefer paragraphs, but if you can't, then I understand. Just don't send something I really can't respond to or understand.
Someone who doesn't mind a bit of dark
I won't do 18+ sexual themes, but if they do, BLACK OUT!
Someone who is obviously friendly and patient. I makes me feel comfortable doing the RP :)
Character death is fine with me, since Razor's dad really is dying, so it won't bother me if our characters die.
I'm completely fine with anything dark.

If interested, just hit me up, we get plot started and BOOM! magic. XD If you don't wanna help with a plot or don't know, I will see what your character is like and make it work for both. If you prefer we just wing it, then so be it XD
Heyo! I'd be interested in role playing with you! My character Trixter is from the circus if he'd work. If not, I can convert any of my other characters into people from the circus if preferred!
Munro Ness or Razor (played by CasButt) Topic Starter

<_<
The character I'm currently working on is not really near being finished, but if you're still up for it we could figure something out and get started when my character is done :)
i would love to rp with you if i may :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP for Razor! (ANY GENRE) ^_^ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus