Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In this AU Furry Earth I describe, the Germans won the Second World War in 1944 after dropping atomic bombs on the cities of Boston, London, Stalingrad, Moscow, and Kursk. New York City had been occupied by Germany, and were locked in a stalemate with US-Canadian forces, and were slowly loosing ground to the Soviet Union. Only the Soviets continued to fight, and with how they were the only ones left to fight the combined might of the Third Reich and the Empire of Japan, who both focused their undivided attention on the USSR after the rest of the Allied Powers officially surrendered to either superpower, the Soviet military, economy, and agriculture were annihilated, and the Motherland was heavily poisoned in widespread areas after three subsequent nuclear bombings. They only surrendered when Stalin and most of the government were killed in the Burning of Leningrad, in which the city was so severely bombarded by German and Japanese artillery that nearly the entire city was lit ablaze in some way.

The war officially ended with the final surrender of the Soviet Union on July 4th, 1944.

Then came the brief Reich Civil War, in which the majority of the German military and its leadership turned on the Nazi Party, quickly whipping them out in but two months. With the public hanging of Hitler, Goering, and other lead Nazi figures, the reinstatement of the Kaiserlich as the leadership of the Third Reich on October 12th, 1948. Total casualties of this 'war' were about 872 soldiers and around 2,000 civilians.

Eight years later, on April 3rd, 1956, the Panama Uprisings began in Germany, while the Empire of Japan began its true assault on Australia. The Panama Uprisings consisted of a high amount of organized crime organizations merging to become the 'Panama Liberation Army.' In truth, they are nothing more than a band of cartels who were being badly affected, economically, by the Reich's dominance of the Americas. This also been called the 'Burning Horizon Skirmishes,' named so due to the high use of napalm against Cartel-controlled villages or on their locations outside of Panama City. It would be described in a similar manner to the Battle of Stalingrad Pre-Atomic Bomb, in which several cities along the Volga river would have been set ablaze.

After two years of war, the Waffen Schutzstaffel, redesigned as a special forces/anti insurgency unit independent from the Wehrmacht, had deployed a full battalion to the capital to help suppress the rebellion.

This is the setting and history of this RP. The ultimate goal would be, whether you are a member of the Wehrmacht, SS, or something else, would be to finally defeat the rebellion in any way necessary. Furry characters appreciated, but humans are allowed.
Furry characters remind me of Strike Witches. But on that aside....WWII FAN RIGHT HERE. Sign me up!
Wilhelm Koenig (played by Webels) Topic Starter

robinnrose wrote:
Furry characters remind me of Strike Witches. But on that aside....WWII FAN RIGHT HERE. Sign me up!

What is your character? :)
I have a character named Four(which I need to remove one of my characters and have her take the removed character's slot). She comes from a background of designer babies but much more to the genetic level buuuuttt I can output her as a harsh women that went into a lot of training.

robinnrose wrote:
I have a character named Four(which I need to remove one of my characters and have her take the removed character's slot). She comes from a background of designer babies but much more to the genetic level buuuuttt I can output her as a harsh women that went into a lot of training.

Sounds good to me! Maybe she is a fellow SS soldier?
Definitely from her background. She also has a brother named Ten.

robinnrose wrote:
Definitely from her background. She also has a brother named Ten.

Hmm...
Four and Ten. Supposedly they don't have names but marked by numbers. It's fine that I leave one of the siblings out. Four and Ten sounds similar to death in Chinese and Japanese(?) hence why I picked those names.

robinnrose wrote:
Four and Ten. Supposedly they don't have names but marked by numbers. It's fine that I leave one of the siblings out. Four and Ten sounds similar to death in Chinese and Japanese(?) hence why I picked those names.

Umm... alrighty!

I hope you realize that, through the setting I have described, this RP is going to be inherently realistic. No oversized weapons, no overdramatic 'Hollywood' scenes, no godlike luck or abilities... I think you get it :3

Realism is needed :D

Sci-fi stuff, such as cloning and whatnot, is exceptable, as long as it doesn't go beyond the tech level of something around Germany in Wolfenstein: A New Order.

Fantasy elements from or inspired by LOTR are also allowed, unless you are a demigod or godlike being.

Just needed to state that :)
I do not mind as long as they can drive a tank :P. Yes I am also a tank nerd.

robinnrose wrote:
I do not mind as long as they can drive a tank :P. Yes I am also a tank nerd.

Then your character would have to be a member of the Panzer Korps of the Wehrmacht. Otherwise... Yeah.
SS members do have armour incorporated into their ranks. Okay going to make Four. She...is...hmph. An officer that is a tank commander. Speaking of tanks....what tank technology are we in?

robinnrose wrote:
SS members do have armour incorporated into their ranks. Okay going to make Four. She...is...hmph. An officer that is a tank commander. Speaking of tanks....what tank technology are we in?

The Maus is starting to enter mass production (Albeit on a much smaller level than say, the Tiger or Panzer IV), and the Landkruezer P.1500 Ratte is entering prototype stages. The siege gun called Schwerer Gutsov has officially 300 models, all spread out along strategic locations across the territory of the Reich, threatening to pummel major areas into submission if they begin to rebel.

The Baltisches Auge is currently a one of a kind, but plans to build two more for Europe, two for either American continent, and one for the half of Africa they control are being created.

The Panzerhund has been mass produced since 1949.
This sounds so familiar to the WWII game I was in back several months ago except it was realistic without any nonsense of all other games. It was funny too and I can tell you about it.

Okay back to topic. I think Four might be driving the E75(a tank that is supposed to replace the Tiger II with a bigger gun).

robinnrose wrote:
This sounds so familiar to the WWII game I was in back several months ago except it was realistic without any nonsense of all other games. It was funny too and I can tell you about it.

Okay back to topic. I think Four might be driving the E75(a tank that is supposed to replace the Tiger II with a bigger gun).

Sounds good! Got any pics about it?
ba09d7b818a7fe906a4c3a29f1b306c3.jpg

The E-75 was an incomplete project, of which no historical records of its armour or design specifications exist. Other sources however, indicate that the E-75 was to be fitted with the much larger Tiger II turret, which could be adapted to accommodate an even more powerful high velocity 10.5 cm gun. It was made as a blueprint in 1945, near the end of WWII and was never finished. There are other projects the Germans also never finished at the end of the war. It was told to go around 40km/h. -Edited

Sounds good! The standard heavy tank, now!
Now considering that is the main standard tank now. It can easily crush every nation since the armor that was predicted was around 160mm on frontal hull and 120 around. With 252 armor on turret with 160 around. So it is...beyond powerful though expensive. I also assume it had problems with technical stuff since that happened to Tiger II too and some of the German tanks.

robinnrose wrote:
Now considering that is the main standard tank now. It can easily crush every nation since the armor that was predicted was around 160mm on frontal hull and 120 around. With 252 armor on turret with 160 around. So it is...beyond powerful though expensive. I also assume it had problems with technical stuff since that happened to Tiger II too and some of the German tanks.

Likely did, yes, but the Third Reich at this time can afford them. It does control more or less 50% of the world. The other half belongs to the Empire of Japan.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus