Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ah. Also do you know if they name their tanks?
Wilhelm Koenig (played by Webels) Topic Starter

robinnrose wrote:
Ah. Also do you know if they name their tanks?

Pretty sure any tanker does :P
What would the names be?

robinnrose wrote:
What would the names be?

I dunno, something in German. The name for your tank should be your creation
Usually I like to see what other tankers name their tanks. Also um...wouldn't Four(I can change her name if you want) have a rough time in the military since she's female?

robinnrose wrote:
Usually I like to see what other tankers name their tanks. Also um...wouldn't Four(I can change her name if you want) have a rough that in the military since she's female?

She would, yes. But overtime, the Reich has become more accepting of women into the ranks of its military.
Four as a tank commander. Do you want her to be anything else or anything added to her bio? Being a field commander? Specific details and such? Since you know the setting better than I do

robinnrose wrote:
Four as a tank commander. Do you want her to be anything else or anything added to her bio? Being a field commander? Specific details and such? Since you know the setting better than I do

None that I know of.
Also uh, any information about the furry world and fantasy elements from LotR?
AHH. I would so love to join since I'm a crazed WWII fanatic, but I don't have a furry character(Kinda feel uncomfortable making one, not trying to be offending of course), but I could if you want I could give you sorts of things that Germans were making since I have tons of books about there experimental weapons, tanks, planes and such. So if I can't join in in this RP I am willing to provide any information that I can.
WWII fanatics unite!
UUURRRRAAAA!!!! Yes agreed, we must unite
HEIL!
God save the king!
Actually I'm more on the British side since I used to be a Commonwealth player in a GMed game. Also welcome Viking.
Viva la France!!!
If i am able to join I would like use my french character Luke :)
robinnrose wrote:
God save the king!
Actually I'm more on the British side since I used to be a Commonwealth player in a GMed game. Also welcome Viking.

Fur Das Deutechen Vaterland Mein Kamaraden!

I just got back from an unexpected trip, and... Holy shit. I'll be putting the story up, soon. Please post characters or links to characters, your place in either the civilian world, Wehrmacht, Waffen SS, or Luftwaffe. Weapons, the vehicle you use (Panzer Korps of the Wehrmacht or Luftwaffe, only. Civilian-owned cars/trucks, such as the Volkswagon Beetle or any other kind of 50s car, do not count to this. Anyone can have a civilian vehicle of any kind from the 50s.), your nationality, and (if you are not from Panama) why you are in Panama City.
Luke Rechieleu
A civilian(Saboteur)
French
Rides a BMW R51/3
He comes to Panama City to continue annoy the German occupying forces by blowing there stuff sky high 😈

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=58745
One question: What did you mean by Fantasy Elements from LotR?

robinnrose wrote:
One question: What did you mean by Fantasy Elements from LotR?

Well... Minor magic elements, but... I am revising that: No fantasy elements allowed. Purely historical things.

And the German forces are already bombing everything they can to destroy the Panama resistance. I hope you know it is unlikely you will be able to do much against one of the two sole military powers in the world. Have fun fighting these guys :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_VIII_Maus

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus