Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wilhelm Koenig wrote:
robinnrose wrote:
One question: What did you mean by Fantasy Elements from LotR?

Well... Minor magic elements, but... I am revising that: No fantasy elements allowed. Purely historical things.

And the German forces are already bombing everything they can to destroy the Panama resistance. I hope you know it is unlikely you will be able to do much against one of the two sole military powers in the world. Have fun fighting these guys :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_VIII_Maus

I know, but you be surprised what a couple of sticks of dynamite can do to Maus tank. Plus being a European with blues eyes and blond hair no ones gonna bat a eye at him. Plus he be doing it since he was 16 back in France. Also it's not like he's gonna go toe to toe fighting the two head on anyway and he's not with the Panama resistance.
Depends where you put the dynamites. If you can manage to put several down the barrel, it just might do critical damage. Tracks might sometimes be blown off. Not to mention putting one down the exhaust port.
Will keep in mind that dynamite is used to blow off faces off of mountains I pretty sure a small bundle of them could go through the 4 in(200mm) of armor at the most. A hell of lot more sticks if it's for the Ratte but he'll be avoiding those when he can :)
Well, here is a German character with Nazi roots and occupation strictly tied to military
But I think I'm too busy to attend another RP xD
Well hello there Reima I was wondering when you would take an interest in this.
Four (played by robinnrose)

Name: Four
Nickname: Viera
Race: Nekomimi(aka Catgirl. Her ears and tail can be withdrawn/appear at will). A designer baby of a furry x human
Nationality: German
Department: Waffen SS(Joined at the end of Reich Civil War. 8 years of experience)
Section: Tank Company Officer
Appearance: Blue eyes. Jet Black hair. Stands 5'7".
Vehicle: A variant of the E75 that has a better engine, intergrated spaced armor, a coaxil 20mm gun and rotating cupola(when you conquer countries you get their technology too :D)
Reason: She was sent here to quell the rebellion.
Other Information: A black rose emblem is painted on the side of their tanks' turret. This tank company are made of experienced harden younglings. Fallen Roses is their name (It references to the White Rose which was an organization that rebels against Germany in WWII, but I made an opposite of the organization hence black rose. Fallen refers to the fall of White Rose). They are to be feared due to the tactics and strategies handled by Viera
-Edited
Hi Reima!
Pffffffffft
I'm a hopeless history addict, especially WWII
I personally have a semi-AU where the war ended differently - not in the victory of Germany though, it was quite similar. The biggest differences in it are more towards the end of Cold War and the fact that the military is an important force in most of the nations, although they get together neatly (most of the time)
Wilhelm Koenig (played by Webels) Topic Starter

Ah, so the Cold War had the USSR replaced by Germany or something? Please, do enlighten us in another thread :D

Only reason it needs to be in another thread is because I need space saved here. Please keep talk relevant to the subject, which is the RP this will soon correspond with.
Also drag me with you to that thread!
Nah, it is simpliest if I just say it like this:
- US goes to Middle East, sticks its nose everywhere, gets in trouble
- The Soviet need to help them out of it but lose a massive amount of resources and in the end are unable to support the huge nation, leading to the fall of the Soviet

Germany will be back on track later on then and they'll have good/better relationships to other countries, like they get along with Russia quite well

Hint hint my characters
I can't start anything on it yet as it would be full of spoilers~ Mein story! Can't ruin the story now can I~?

That is all, this mini case closed
Back to topic
I can't turn my head away from this
Someone give me simple few worded explanations of what the job of each 'possible class' is here and I'll be writing a small summary like Robin did above
I guess it depends if your character is either civilian or military, i guess since no doubt you'll be part of the German military just pick what part of the military you would be

Luke is a civilian but he's a saboteur

Just basically be what you wanna be.

He is right. There isn't just a set of classes. Its basically choose your role/life in this story. By the end of it, the Panama Rebellion will be destroyed, and it is unlikely any major rebellions will spring up in Central America for many years to come after its defeat.

North or South America are different stories, however...
Kathrin Aachen (played anonymously)

Kind of interested...

Sadly, a terrible thing known as Writer's Block has hit me a few hours ago, when I first tried posting the story. I just can't seem to find the right way to post it, or any inspiration at that... Dammit, this sucks! I may have to cancel the RP. ;_;
-_-

Hey, everyone runs into it, eventually! I'm sorry that it happened to me, right now.
Well. Let's give a moment here. The uprising in the Panama Canal has forced Germany to send its finest troops to crush the rebellion as a sign to show power across all other countries that they will be shown the same fate. The Kreigsmarine and several land divisions has been tasked to first retake Panama Canal by landing men across the beachhead. From there we could fight their strongholds and maybe?

It sounds like a good idea... But I am still not feelin' it :(

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » AU Earth, Furry German Victory (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus