Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Something sweet and lovely (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Slice of Life Romance (played anonymously)

Looking for a sweet and lovely slice of life romance roleplay.
Taking place in modern time, without magic and without combat.
Just real people having to deal with real life issues and real heartache.
I do not mind gender or sexuality, I'll play with any of your real people characters.
We'll talk about everything in PM, discuss plot details and work out what kind of character I'll be playing.
Hoping to get some nice messages from you or your characters!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey there! I'm always looking for a good slice of like rp, feel free to check out my 3 (normal) boys, Robin North, Aten-Sol (in Milburn siblings) and Masahiro(in tanizaki siblings) and let me know if any of them interest you!
Slice of Life Romance wrote:
Looking for a sweet and lovely slice of life romance roleplay.
Taking place in modern time, without magic and without combat.
Just real people having to deal with real life issues and real heartache.
I do not mind gender or sexuality, I'll play with any of your real people characters.
We'll talk about everything in PM, discuss plot details and work out what kind of character I'll be playing.
Hoping to get some nice messages from you or your characters!
Hey there! I am also looking for a romance roleplay! I'd love to do one with you, and I actually have a character- Tim- who might fit the part you're looking for. Send me a message if you're interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Something sweet and lovely (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus