Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp with me? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone,I'm just going to be honest here.I've tried asking around to join some rps here,but either nobody replies to me,or in 1 case I did get a reply but it was basically a formal rejection.That being said,I'm kinda bummed out and disappointed from trying to find more good people to rp with.But I know there must be at least 1 person out there who's interested in me! It's true I'm kinda shy at first,and depending on your rp skills I may be a little intimidated by you,but once you get to know me and give me a chance you'll see I'm not that bad! So what do you say? Wanna rp? :)
Well, I would. I'm always looking for a new RP
if want an rp buddy, im here for ya
Bree Topic Starter

Yay thanks guys! :D So may I ask what style of rp do you guys like?
i don't hold too high a preference for a certain style, i work on improving multiple styles.
I'm good with any, really.
I'll rp
Shasta Clemens (played anonymously)

// I would be interested in rping with you at anytime =)
Hey hey .Broken._ here and I'd love to Rp with yah.
I do enjoy long text and detail in my RPs but will really just Respond to the legth and style you RP with.
Smut, cursing, and all the other stuff I'm cool with but as long as there is a general plot to follow I'm all with it!
I usually RP using heavy Dark Arts, Magic and the like but don't mind modernization and a go Romance ( cause let's face it... I love romance!) but as long as there a change in pace, and a trade in power then I'm all good!
( I'm usually the one leading an RP, so it's nice to take a break and let others control the momentum!
On my phone so pardon any spelling mistakes >\\<
Nocte Creatura (played by Jonathon)

If Nocte is a character you'd be interested in rping with shoot me a message. I'm still working on him, have been for years and the rp will help me refine the character.
Same situation here. I'm new to this, And would like to work with you
PrinceOfChaos

Me to i would like to rp with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp with me? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus