Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Missing royalty (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Many years ago there was a kingdom. This kingdom was ruled by a king and his queen. It was said there was no fairer rulers to be found anywhere. However, a group of people banded together to get rid of the royal family. Their goal. To exterminate them as soon as possible. So after many many months of planning, they raided the castle and killed off all of the royal family.

Or so they thought.

10 years later, rumors arose that one of their daughters survived. A group, formed with the purpose of protecting the sole heir and bringing the kingdom back to the days of their rule, receives word of her location. So they send someone to find her and bring her in. however the princess has lost her memories, and no longer remembers ever being part of the royal family, or anything before the attack for that matter. Now he/she has to bring her in before the resistance can finish what they started.

(Hey guys! So basically, I have a character for the princess, so I need someone to be from the resistance and someone to be part of the rescue group. If we don't get enough people I can be one of them. Please let me know if you'd be interested!)
LarssonBhoi

This sounds like an interesting idea, i wouldn't mind doing this. :)
SinceForgotten Topic Starter

Awsome! Would you be part of the resistance or the rescue group? also, what character would you use? I'll be my o.c lullaby
Ooooh, this seems awesome!, may I join?
Ge'ar Freyard (played by LarssonBhoi)

If it is acceptable I will use this character, I would like to be in the rescue group.

Everybody can join! @gear Freyard sounds good to me! Did you guys wanna do this via pm or forum?
Eehh, PM?

It'd probably be easier for all of us to be part of it if we did a forum. I'be never done a group pm before
LarssonBhoi

If a PM is your problem I can create it no problem, besides Hudacious seems to be wanting PM as well.

Sounds good! I don't mind doing pm, I've just never done a group pm beforeXD I appreciate you making it!^-^
LarssonBhoi

So shall I create it now?

Yup! If you don't mind that is:)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Missing royalty (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus