Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

(Skip)
Four (played by robinnrose)

She ordered, "All units retreat from the area with haste. Tank company move up to within one mile of the area. Units retreat behind our column. I want three of our tanks checking our rear end. The halftracks stationed with us move up and scout the area before us."

In the meantime 4 men were killed and another 6 wounded. The halftrack shifted the gear and moved the thing as fast as they can. One of the panzer IV H would take a direct hit and teared its armor skirts off its turret. The strike team retreated back to their men.

As soon as the Four's troops retreated all the guns fell silent and soon in small numbers and using the foliage to there advantage the rebels also retreated into the jungle.
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

Alexander would pick up, from his jacket pocket, a letter with some papers in it.
"Connect me to this camp." He'd say as he pointed at a location on a map to the officer. "I want to know if my brother has reached it, I need the information."

The caramel canid had to wait for a moment to reach the camp, but that's what would happen eventually, although there was still a bit of a distortion in order going around the camp

Luke placed the glass down on the table and looked at James. "Well this time gonna hit the hay before lighting up more fireworks" he said got up from the bar and went his room. James gave him a grin and said "okay"

Luke once again got comfortable and laid on the bed and underneath the bed was the detenator. He soon fell asleep and listened for the starting up of engines of trucks.

"Halftracks move up and drop the men. They will move on foot. Clear every building one by one. The halftracks that were with us, deploy a perimeter around our area. 50 meters. Two Panzer IV H move up and support the assault." She gave a sigh afterwards.

A good majority of the rebel fighters got out, but not all. Some stayed and ambushed some of the German troops as they went into buildings to clear out, but are quickly overwhelmed by the larger number force. None surrendered and fought on trying to take down as much troopers as possible, sercuring there comrades retreat so they can fight another day.

As the Serbo-Russian waited, he'd take notes of the words of the drunken German that were leaving. His face would show dissapointment and the fact their acting did not amuse him, but there was nothing he would be able to say to it. The Germans did what they wanted, passing out in the middle of the street if they'd get no further.

It was starting to get late. Alexander was busy with the radio handling officer and seemed to be in the midst of a good conversation. It was possible still that they'd not be leaving the town again today... Bandits and rebels were lurking in the dark, especially near this area. They'd be an interesting target, one of them being a member of a rather namely family.
Sergei at least would not risk it. The man would look, seeing again that Alexander had no plans on getting back to him for a while, Sergei would then get back inside the 'tavern for casuals'. It had started to empty out slowly. He'd walk up on the counter, asking the bartender that seemed to be the same as earlier
"Do you happen to know a building nearby that could house travelers for a night?"

James looked up as he continue to wash the glasses and said to the Serb "Sorry Monsuier there really isn't since when troops come from the frontline, they stop here and go back to there base" after giving his explanation James looks over the Serbs shoulder and then gestured him to lean forward and went his ear and said "Momsuier, since you were civilized with my friend I can lend you a room for yourself to sleep" he took out a key with a large label with the number 24. "If you do want a room number 24 upstairs will be your room" he added as he leaned back on the bar and continue his cleaning.

The forces overwhelmed the remaining rebels with ease this time. They have hold up at the town. "All right, let's move in. I want this place to set up like a checkpoint. Get those machine-guns and sandbags on those roads. All tanks will sit at the center of the town. I want the toughest tank to park their front toward the roads. The rest will remain in the so called wall. Double the guards, I want those alleys checked. I want those buildings double checked for any secret passage. I do not want anything come up tonight!." She gave a sigh and told the radio operator, "Tell headquarter we captured the town and need reinforcements to hold up this place." The radio operator nodded.

He didn't really like the bartender getting that close to him. To Sergei he reeked of bat substances, but he wasn't going to complain of it.

"I am sorry mister, but I can not accept this gift just yet." The Serbo-Russian would decline the key for now. "Unless you are willing to let me share the room with my accountant if they agree to it." He'd try making a slight deal, most likely there should have been enough room for at least Alexander, and if the room was enough to fit the Serb there, it might aswell hold the two of them.

James sighed and said "Even though I highly disapprove of your friend, you both can stay, I'll actually charge him for the room" he made a smile at him. "There's should be just enough room there" he said his voice sounding a little irrated by the mentioning of Alexander.

[Time passes as the Germans start hulling down their defenses and equipment]

"Spasibo good mister." He thanked the bartender wth a slight polite bow, mostly unnoticed by the intoxicated Germans. "Tell me how much you charge and I will negotiate with him to stay." Sergei would wait for James to state out the price, leaving the tavern shortly after with another light bow.

James cried out to the Serb the price "150 for the night" in James head he wanted to charge him 250 since of Alexander's attitude towards Luke, but decided to give the original price though. "With them here, Luke will be able to get some rest" he thought to himself seeing the advantage of them staying.

[Time passes]

150 sounded like quite a lot for a night in a - kinda unpleasant - place such as the tavern, but it wouldn't be too bad, concidering that the German currensy Alexander and Sergei used would be worth more than what the bartender was asking in another currency, it wasn't much to pay.

The Serbo-Russian had taken slightly longer than he had expected, being greeted by an annoyed certain caramel German.
"What were you up to." It came out more like a demand than a simple question.

"I have managed to rent us a room for the night." Sergei was quick to explain in a calm tone. "It might not be fancy, but it should serve as enough for the time being."

Alexander squinted his eyes at him and raised his eyebrows. Surely the Serb wouldn't have been drinking anything, it wasn'ta thing they did. And to take the years they had spent accociated with the family, betrayal was highly unlikely, but he'd keep his eyes on him.
"I told you to stay you Dummkopf." He'd growl at him lightly. "I'll be merciful this time. Next time you wait. Or you will wait forever."

"... Understood, sir."

Assuming them coming back, he left the key and a note on the bar as James decided to retire for the night since all the drunken Germans were either finishing up there drinks or leaving. He placed up a sign on the bar counter top that says "Bar close" in both German and Spanish. The note read the directions towards the room which up the stairs on the right with the number 24 on it. Luke's room is number 23.

The rebels didn't attack the defending Four's group in the town but instead attack the incoming troops coming to reinforce it. They would only come out, do damage, and then retreat back into the jungle before the Germans have time to react.

[Time still passes]

The tow did indeed get in, but before that, Sergei handed the money to pay for the room to Alexander. The Serbo-Russian didn't really earn all that much, but he did carry enough money around to do daily actions and carry the house's biddings. James most likely wouldn't be knowing of this and would just assume that Sergei told the price to the caramel German before entering the tavern again - he had asked for the price afterall.

The two followed the instructions to the room, making as little sounds as possible. The room definitely wasn't much to feast ones eyes on, but it was warm-ish and neat enough for Alexander to not start complaining.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus