Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 100-Day Sale

yMiCqRi.png

3Hq1nOv.png

Here's my website for my gallery: http://sarahmadelinem.wix.com/sarahmaddie
Here's an IMGUR Gallery, it's smaller but may work better for some people: IMGUR GALLERY

For more details or to commission me, email me at:

smm.art.comms@gmail.com

We'll discuss what you want such as pose, colors, characters, etc. Once you decide on what it is you want exactly, I'll send you an invoice via paypal and get started on the piece.

:D

----
What's the pinch I'm in?

I’ve got 100 days to make $300.

I’m getting my name legally changed and the fees are sky-high, it seems. I was denied to have the filing fees waived and they gave me a deadline of 120 days to pay the fees or my name change will be denied.

Getting my name changed is really important to me. I’ve been wanting to change my name since I was about 9-10 years old. I’m 24 now. I’ve given it over a decade of thought and I’m tired of being told to wait and think about it. I’m tired of living with a name that I don’t feel attached to. Saying my birth name out loud when introducing myself to people or going to job interviews feels awkward. It doesn’t feel like -me-. It feels like I’m giving people the name of someone else.

This is a big dream for me, one of my life goals. I’ve come a long way in accepting myself and growing into the person I want to be. This is who I am and it will mean the world to me to have my name officially changed. It’s the rest of my life. I’ll finally get to have people call MY name. My real name. The name I feel connected to.

<3 Please help me make my dream come true! <3

*** LIST ***

TO DO:

Coltara - The Creep Alpaca - Full Body, Everything - Entering Lineart Stage

DONE:

Rigby - Salvador Common Genet - Thigh-up Colored Sketch
Sanne Moderator

Do you have a non-flash based gallery I can take a peek at? My connection isn't letting me load your site and I'd love to see if your style works with mine or my friends' characters!
SarahMaddie Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Do you have a non-flash based gallery I can take a peek at? My connection isn't letting me load your site and I'd love to see if your style works with mine or my friends' characters!

Oh! I'm sorry about that. I'll try to put together a non-flash gallery. Thanks for letting me know it isn't working for some folks. <3

Here you go! :D
I put together a small gallery on imgur.
IMGUR SALE GALLERY

I updated my main post to include the list of what I have to do and those that I've finished so far. :)

If anyone is having difficulty viewing images, please let me know! <3

I just wanted to update and let people know I'm still running the sale! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 100-Day Sale

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus