Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic Fangs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for someone who would like a romance rp with a side bit of fantasy. Of course. This is long term. So you must come up with things and take chances here and there. Work with me. To rp with me, of course, please have some good grammar.

I'm currently looking for someone that is able to carry a long term rp where the other charater(you/your character) is a vampire. I'm still not too good at doing rp, but once we/I have an idea or are in a part where I get inspired, I can write a paragraph. I might have difficulties at times with writing a starter. So we should plan things before we start.

You can start the rp off as well

I hope you're interested,
Myn
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd love to work something out with you with this guy here. Let me know if you're interested
MynMeni Topic Starter

I'd love to
Amelia (played by ChickenNuggets)

This can be interesting, I would like to join if you approve, If not I understand
Emma (played anonymously)

Im new to this how does it work
kittengirl2u

I have a character named Red. She's a vampire and I would really like to rp with her. I just joined this rp site, but I know how to role play really good. If I'm motivated I can write up to 3 paragraphs of nothing but my character doing something while giving details and such.
Hope you at least consider it :)
-Kittengirl2u
If you're up to a female vampire, this is my character. If you're interested.
kittengirl2u

XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic Fangs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus