Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Zombie Survival Enthusiasts (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there, RPR! Specifically you, zombie survival fans!

I've been tinkering around a bit with forming a group that focuses on a zombie survival setting in an alternate universe Earth. If there is anyone out there interested in seeing this group and joining it, you can find a link to it right here.

As a fair warning, however, it is very bare at the moment. Truth is, I'd like to have more people who are willing to offer their personal thoughts and opinions as part of the group. Not accepting moderator positions just yet, but do know that I am open to having my mind changed in terms of that.

Right now, the main focus is definitely getting more assets added to the group pages, and getting things in working order that can actually appeal to potential members. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to just send in a join request to the group and start discussion on the group forums. C:
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
DrDragonHD

Oh yes, I've been looking for one of these ever since I joined the site back in August I think? XD I'm joining. :d
This looks absolutely interesting!, I'm definitely interested in joining!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Working on getting some more things fleshed out. Still looking for anyone interested in engaging in conversation and legitimately wanting to help bring more life into this zombie survival group. C:
AkuiChan

This deffinetly sounds interresting ^^ i want in!
I'll be joining :)
TheTwilightWarrior

Hey there! I'm about to make a new character for any post-apocalyptic setting and I was wondering if he'll be okay for that. Basically, he's a clone assassin of an aboriginal bushranger known as Musquito (yes that what he's name was) and previously worked for a criminal organisation known as the 'South Star Fellowship'. I don't know the technological limitations of this setting, but I assume something like cloning could be acceptable? And uh... Sorry for asking but any chance the Fellowship could be a potential order faction? Thanks :)
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Hi there, thanks for the interest, JohnAtArms! :'D

Unfortunately, the technologies here are limited to a lot of more modern tech. While it has been proven that cloning is a process that is in the works, it unfortunately is not something that would be too heavily developed and advanced in the setting. If you're still interested, we'd love to have more people in the group that are willing to be a part of the development and activity of the setting.

As for the factions -- you're free to formulate your own faction in the Factions forum once you are a part of the group. If you wish to take inspiration from The Olive Branch (the only faction thread at current that is completely fleshed out) and how that has been laid out, feel free. Other than that, I will not be adding factions to the directory till a proper formed post has been finalised. As for adding it to the generalised factions tab on the group page, I'll most likely end up making that tab something that features factions over the duration of a week -- a 'faction of the week', if you will.
TheTwilightWarrior

FreeJayFly wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the interest, JohnAtArms! :'D

Unfortunately, the technologies here are limited to a lot of more modern tech. While it has been proven that cloning is a process that is in the works, it unfortunately is not something that would be too heavily developed and advanced in the setting. If you're still interested, we'd love to have more people in the group that are willing to be a part of the development and activity of the setting.

As for the factions -- you're free to formulate your own faction in the Factions forum once you are a part of the group. If you wish to take inspiration from The Olive Branch (the only faction thread at current that is completely fleshed out) and how that has been laid out, feel free. Other than that, I will not be adding factions to the directory till a proper formed post has been finalised. As for adding it to the generalised factions tab on the group page, I'll most likely end up making that tab something that features factions over the duration of a week -- a 'faction of the week', if you will.

The South Star Fellowship I actually draw inspiration from the Institute from Fallout 4. Basically, this faction has the highest tech, but is secluded from the outside world. We could say the Fellowship was previously a secret government committee based on technological advancement, and is slowly emerging from the ashes of civilization. But if it's really a big issue for you to have cloning, then we can just say my character is just a descendant of Musquito and is raised in the Fellowship. How does that sound?
I read over the link provided and would love joining if possible. ^_^
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

JohnAtArms wrote:
The South Star Fellowship I actually draw inspiration from the Institute from Fallout 4. Basically, this faction has the highest tech, but is secluded from the outside world. We could say the Fellowship was previously a secret government committee based on technological advancement, and is slowly emerging from the ashes of civilization. But if it's really a big issue for you to have cloning, then we can just say my character is just a descendant of Musquito and is raised in the Fellowship. How does that sound?

Ah... you're free to have a faction that still has intact facilities and are still researching cloning processes, though as I have stated before, it would not be at the point where there would be viable cloned humans that could even go into super human territories. It's just not what the setting has at its disposal. Even the Institute had years (two centuries) to perfect their Synths, as it is, the setting in question is only ten years after the outbreak. o:

If you want to have some descendant of Musquito, I won't stop you in that regard. o:

@Simplicity

C: Feel free to click the Join button on the Home page, and we'll get you accepted so that you can post on the forums. u v u /
TheTwilightWarrior

FreeJayFly wrote:
JohnAtArms wrote:

Ah... you're free to have a faction that still has intact facilities and are still researching cloning processes, though as I have stated before, it would not be at the point where there would be viable cloned humans that could even go into super human territories. It's just not what the setting has at its disposal. Even the Institute had years (two centuries) to perfect their Synths, as it is, the setting in question is only ten years after the outbreak. o:

If you want to have some descendant of Musquito, I won't stop you in that regard. o:

@Simplicity

C: Feel free to click the Join button on the Home page, and we'll get you accepted so that you can post on the forums. u v u /

Just sent an application. It's Johnny Taipan :)
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Still looking for anyone and everyone with vested interest!

There's several topics in the group available explaining much of the important details, and there's a discussion thread that I hope people are willing to utilise in order to help with the setting and world at hand. :'D
Mark Winter (played anonymously)

I want to mention, as someone who's never played dice games before (neither D&D nor Pathfinder etc.) it's been a breeze getting involved so far. FreeJayFly is very patient and detailed with her explanations and helps you get started. So if the dice aspect is holding you back, please reconsider, it's not as hard as it sounds!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Zombie Survival Enthusiasts (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus