Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Romance RP) Ash...

Luther Anderson (played by jake_smol_english)

Luke smile holding him close "Let me guess my baby is blushing again" Luke said whispering in he ear kiss his neck letting him know that he is his and no one is to hurt or touch him what so ever and if they do they would have a demon after him.
Ash (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

He blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He said.

Luke look at him kissing his cheek slightly "Let me know if anything happens to you please I can't lose my small kitten." Luke said letting go of him and letting his full demonic form come out fully.

He continued to blush. "I will." He said.

Luke went to the dorm and wait for a call for his family to let him now that he was having to go back to the core of the earth to but the died back in his places and make the world keep spinning.

He sat around in his house.

Luke hear his phone ring and he was half asleep, "How can be calling my family doesn't need me this late who is it?" he said to himself rolling off the bed.

He was asleep.

((I will replay when I get a chance I'm in class atm...

(It's fine.)

((It might be late cause I also have to work and deal with my fiance so...sorry if it like 12 am or 2 am

(Don't worry about it.)

((Okay

Luke look at his phone and he didn't have a clue who it was calling him and then he answer "Who is this?" he said. The caller on the other side said "I will hurt him." Luke was mad this time he as start getting worried that they were talking about Ash. So after the call he call Ash hoping to pick up.

He picked up his phone. "Hello?" He asked.

Luke was pleased that Ash was okay. "I will be over in like 10 minutes if that is okay with you?" Luke said almost out of breath because he forgot to breath in the sentence.

"It's fine. Is there something wrong?" He asked. He was worried about Luke.

Luke paused and told him about the call that he got, cause him to break down in to tears because he was so scared that he lost the one he loved.

"Luke. I'll be okay. You don't have to constantly worry about me. I can take care of myself, but if you want to come over, you can. Just calm down. Please." He said and took a deep breath.

Luke stay in the call and arrive at his house, and when got there and knocked on the door and Ash answer he just sat there and help him tightly not letting him go. "I-I sorry I just get worried about you so much, because I can lose you." Luke said holding him tightly to his chest.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Romance RP) Ash...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus