Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Romance RP) Ash...

Ash (played by Shadow13)

They day is nice...Sun is shining, not many clouds, and a nice breeze...But Ash was in a shady tree, sitting in the shadows... He wears a red shirt, has black ears and tail. He has gray hair...He hides in the darkness as other people walk by...
Luther Anderson (played by jake_smol_english)

Luke was a kinda sad because school has been really rough on him so when he get out of class he goes by a tree and sits down and starts working on his work then he lets out a big sigh because he it suck on a question that he doesn't understand so he skips and a moves on so when he is done he get up, and but up all of his stuff in his bag and get up to hade off to the dorm rooms.
Mesha (played by Mythical)

A young female walks past him and sits down under another tree near his,she curiously looks up and she catches his gaze before she looks away,and does her homework.
Ash (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

He jumps down from the tree in the form of a cat and meows at the girl. Then, looks to the boy who just walked away.
(Sorry. I didn't know anyone responded to this.)

(Lol hun it is find)

As Luke walk offed to the dorm he realized that he left something at the tree that he was by, it was a bag with all of his work in it. So he goes back and see the cat like person over there hissing at a young girl, Luke runs over there and blocks the young girl so she would not get hurt and then Luke walk up to the young male and look at him at slap his hand slightly "That a no you know better that you should not hiss at people." Luke says getting on to Ash. Luke looks over at the young girl.
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

( can I use another cat person )

(Sure I guess it is up to the other person)

(Its fine. Lol.)
He looks at him. "I wasn't going to hurt her! I swear!" He shouted.
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

she was walking by hiding her cat ears and tail

Luke just glared at Ash, and then kiss where he had hit Ash. "Are you okay there Ash, I am sorry I hit you." Luke said trying to get people that they are dating, but Luke did like Ash and he wasn't going to tell anyone ever.
Aron snow (played anonymously)

(May I join with a kitten person?)

(Yes you may.)
He blushed slightly, hoping Luke wouldn't notice. "Um... Yeah. I'm fine. It's okay." He said with a slight smile.
Aron snow (played anonymously)

Pinky was a kitten so she was meowing a lot

Luke giggled a little and blush slightly at Ash because Ash was blushing and the he look at the other girl making sure she didn't get hurt.
Zoro (played by Red_Sakata0)

(Can I join with a half dragon changeling?)

(Yes.)
He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked down. He cleared his throat trying to make the lump in it go away.

Luke smile and took off his jacket that hides his wing and he took off his hat to let his horns show because he could stand not being able to show his true form to people. "Ah, much better my wing and my horns can breath" he said letting out a big sigh.

He laughed and let his tail and ears show. His black wings came out. They were as black as the twilight. "Well, I might as well to the same." He said and stretched.

Luke walk up to him and hug him trying not to to touch his wings and whisper in his ears "I love you and sorry for hitting you." Luke had a birth smile on his face and he was happy like no one can make the world it any better beside Ash in he world to make his world better.

He blushed bright red. He hugged him back. "I love you too..." He whispered back. "And it's okay."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (Romance RP) Ash...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus