Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

kittengirl2u

Hey, I have a character named Rihanna (Red) and I would like to rp with another vampire with her.
(I would like to have a male vampire to rp with her plz)

Check her out first, I kinda based her vampire side off the Series of Vampires Called House Of Night

Red LOVES blood, so watch out for her. She might be using you for blood.

Warning; I can get very... kissy-kissy and romantic at times. But she doesn't ever go too far

Here is the scene:

Red is heading through a dark alley to get to the city square.

The moon shone above, reflecting off the leather jacket and red shirt she was wearing. Her hair was curled at the ends and flowing down gently. Beneath the jacket and shirt was a short black skirt with pretty red designs on the bottom. Her eyes glowed red slightly. She laughs, feeling giggly. The sign she was drunk was evident, the smell of red wine was on her.
Nobody was outside, so she took out a circle shaped object from the inside of her jacket. She drops it onto the ground and the circle formed into a midnight blue soccer ball with spikes pointing out of it.

She smiles and starts to kick the sharp ball around the circle. You...
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I might have a character your looking for although I've never read the House of Night although I had heard of it. but anyway my vampire's name is Adrian Diamondheart and he is looking for an rp partner and/or an rp to call home
Vero Esperoz (played by Grimlynxe)

kittengirl2u wrote:
Hey, I have a character named Rihanna (Red) and I would like to rp with another vampire with her.
(I would like to have a male vampire to rp with her plz)

Check her out first, I kinda based her vampire side off the Series of Vampires Called House Of Night

Red LOVES blood, so watch out for her. She might be using you for blood.

Warning; I can get very... kissy-kissy and romantic at times. But she doesn't ever go too far

Here is the scene:

Red is heading through a dark alley to get to the city square.

The moon shone above, reflecting off the leather jacket and red shirt she was wearing. Her hair was curled at the ends and flowing down gently. Beneath the jacket and shirt was a short black skirt with pretty red designs on the bottom. Her eyes glowed red slightly. She laughs, feeling giggly. The sign she was drunk was evident, the smell of red wine was on her.
Nobody was outside, so she took out a circle shaped object from the inside of her jacket. She drops it onto the ground and the circle formed into a midnight blue soccer ball with spikes pointing out of it.

She smiles and starts to kick the sharp ball around the circle. You...

I have a character whos a male vampire, maybe we could roleplay? I man if you want to :3
Maybe My Vampire Angel would be perfect for your RP..
Is it to late to join

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus