Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Family RP

Aaren Mititock (played by BurningFire154) Topic Starter

Alex and Aaron both look over at her.
Nakai (played by AvacadoSenpai)

Nakai stares at both of them then goes back to licking her hand.

they just watch her confused.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I got all my things and threw on my fighting gi.I walked back downstairs saying goodbye to everyone."Peace guys if you wanna watch the tourney just tune in on tv."Then i walked out the door.

"Ok" they reply
Nakai (played by AvacadoSenpai)

Nakai sits on the couch and watches TV. "Make me food!",She demanded.
Alex Jaxson (played by BurningFire154) Topic Starter

"No!" Aaron yelled.
Azure Jean Moon (played by hello)

Azure sat on the pier as boats headed out to sea as the Suns rays beamed down on her tanned skin, she was covered in salt and sand from a morning at the beach. A loud rumble erupted from her stomach as she stared out at the sea, "It must be time to eat eh?" She asked no one in particular only to receive a loud response from her rather empty stomach. She sat on the dock for a moment more before standing and picking up the surfboard at her side. She began her 15 minute journey home walking barefooted along the busy main road. Her journey home took a bit longer than usual as she stopped to wave hello to a few friendly bums along the way, but regardless she made it home with her sun bleached brown locks filled with sand. She checked her shorts pockets for her set of keys, only to realize they were no where to be found. Sighing she began to knock on the front door and stubbornly ring the doorbell more times than she could ever keep count of. "Alex! Aaron! April! Zero! Anyone?! Mom! Dad!" She shouted repeatedly, "I lost my keys can one of you open up the door please!?!?"

I got to the place and i've been waiting for my match."Yo Zero you're up now get ready to come when come."Hell yea finally it's my turn time to show these scrubs why i'm the boss.

I began to pout as my shouts became rather helpless and futile. My stomach growled once more causing me to lift my hand to it and begin to blush a bit from embarrassment. I strolled towards the side of the house in search of a open window, and pretty soon I spotted one, the kitchen. "Yes!" I chirped with joy beginning to open the window a bit more prior to hopping up on the outer ledge and beginning to clamber into the house.
Alex Jaxson (played by BurningFire154) Topic Starter

Alex looks over at the kitchen window.

I look up at Alex and wave a bit with a smile, "Hey bro, No one he...eek!" I screeched falling onto the kitchen floor mid-sentence. I laid out on the floor my limbs all sprawled out for quite a while before sitting up and continuing as though nothing happened, "So no one heard my screams?" I inquired standing up headed towards my goal every since my stomach's language had a increased development, the fridge.

Alex Jaxson wrote:
Alex looks over at the kitchen window.

I look up at Alex and wave a bit with a smile, "Hey bro, No one he...eek!" I screeched falling onto the kitchen floor mid-sentence. I laid out on the floor my limbs all sprawled out for quite a while before sitting up and continuing as though nothing happened, "So no one heard my screams?" I inquired standing up headed towards my goal every since my stomach's language had a increased development, the fridge.
Jade soon comes home from the grocery store and sighs, going to the kitchen to put all of the food away. "Hey guys, could use some help with the groceries if you don't mind..?" She asks with small hope.

I walked into the stadium and face my opponent.He was said to be the best around.Well to bad that title was about to be taken.The ref walked to the middle of the ring and asked both of us are we ready we said yes."Well Then FIGHT!!"He quickly move ou the way as me and my opponent move towards each other.I threw some punches which he dodged and grabbed one.I countered by using my right leg to push one of his knees down making him kneel.I used my other foot to flip and kick him in his chin.He recovered and kicked me in the chest."Well this is going to be fun."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Family RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus