Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Finalists

Harlan Ducote (played by floatch)

Harlan keeps one arm up, holding the rifle while he pulls out his identification and credentials from his side pocket and shows it to her. "U.S. Government. We are here to keep you safe from the extraterrestrial threat. Now please, lower the gun."
Dabria Brinsley (played by magmagirl468)

She still had a bad feeling about this. So she lowered her gun to her side but still kept it in her hand. "Ya, you're doing a great job of keeping everybody safe aren't you?" She said.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

Runa would wander off toward a direction. She was bored at her penthouse....hopefully there will be some fun in store for her. Exite would be following behind her, carrying a rather large backpack, bigger than her.
Aaren Mititock (played by BurningFire154) Topic Starter

Aaren opened the door slowly and saw a person with a pistol pointed at her. She automatically points the M16 at him. "Point your gun down!" She exclaims. "Put yours down." he replied in pain. "You first!" she yelled. He sets his gun on the floor and lifts his hand up other hand covering his chest. "I know you're human." He says. "How do you know that?" She questions hands shaking still having the gun pointed at him. "Because if you weren't you would have shot me already.. and if I wasn't human I would have done the same." he explained.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Finalists

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus