Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) On the run + Fantasy + Romance

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Phoenix (played by Annie_isOkay)

Hi! I haven't been active on the RPR for months now, but decided to get back into the swing of things in a fun way, with my favorite type of RP, romance; after so much time feeling uninspired. :)

The story would be about Phoenix (this girl :) ) and your character, who are trapped in a witch's house. Phoenix has been there for quite some time, but it'd be your character the one who just came. Things would happen, and then they'll escape, quite possibly falling in love saving the world, or something like that.

I'm hoping we can add the juicy details depending on your character, since I don't want to get ahead a set a too strict storyline. Maybe they already knew each other, from the same village. Maybe he's some fantasy creature... It all depends on what you bring to the table!
  • I ask for at least three line paragraphs
  • Decent grammar
  • Someone who likes to write reactions as much as actions. This will have romance so this is very important!

Thank you!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zeki Morgan (played by maxd234)

I would like to do this with you, an excellent time to use my new character. Which is this one :)
Ion (played by Ion_shock)

i would like to use this character and do this rp with you.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Sounds interesting. Shoot me a message if you think my character will fit. And I can make a few changes if I need to.
I have a character that might strike your interest. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) On the run + Fantasy + Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus