Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Killer" Meet Cute Rp? (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Melissa (played by Weronikus)

'Ello~

It's been a long while since I last roleplayed with this killer beauty here (literally), and a sweet/funny scene with her involved seems just so ridiculous I had to try it out.

So I was thinking of trying out just the scene at first, but if we both enjoy the RP, I'd be more than glad to continue ~

I do have a request, though, that if you're interested, to write at least 3-4 sentences per reply. I need a substantial reply to respond to, I hope all of you understand :)

At the moment I'm not great with time, but I'll definitely be able to make one post per day, probably not much more than that, though.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

OOOO, I do believe that Rylee and Melissa would be a very interesting clash of personalities. >:)
Sarrien Fadder (played by Leon)

Would your character be interested in meeting a space wizard whose kinda the opposite, personality wise?
Melissa (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

@InsaneShadow: Why not? Seems fun :D Especially that Melissa disbelieves in anything supernatural, this'll be a real shocker for her~

@Leon: I'd love to, but I hope I don't need to know anything about Star Wars, because, well... The series actually bores me ^.^" I apologize, but it's not in my interests.
If it won't be a problem, though, it might be fun as well, for the same reasons~
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

Well, alternatively, I've got Deadpool, who would love to meet an individual such as Melissa.

Ooh, I'm a lot more certain to Wade. By the looks of it, he'll irritate Melissa out of her wits, but hey - for all the pain she caused, she deserves a litte herself >:D
Wade Wilson (played by Leon)

Well, irritating people is Wade's speciality. Aside from murder.

Great! I'll PM you and we'll continue from there :P
I'd be down to do an RP with my character, let me know!

Hmm... This might be fun! In mant ways, they're similar, but also very different - I do wonder what Melissa's reaction gonna be on so many levels xD
May Karai join as well..

I'm sorry, I already closed this thread... Faline was the last before I closed it. I'm sure other Meet Cute RP's are still open, though~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Killer" Meet Cute Rp? (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus