Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed) Meet Cute - Swords & Sandals

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Serdan (played by XinonHyena)

Intended as a one-off meet cute event between my character Serdan, Talin who is played by a good friend of mine and a single other character. The scene would be a simple encounter and further details can be discussed however the scene should stay in the general rating nonetheless.

The setting can be vague but is very much a High-Magic Swords and Sandals inspired setting. (think Conan the Barbarian, Xena, the historical Roman Empire, etc) Gods are a very real force in the world, magic is common but mostly decentralized (no big mage guilds or anything)

The theme of your character should fit into these categories and avoid more Late-Medieval-esque stuff.

(As for posting length. Your post may be as many lines as you feel comfortable with as long as there is something to respond to)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

I'd be up for this! I've always wanted an excuse to research the Roman Empire more thoroughly.

Would a legionnaire kind of character be permissible or ought turn my focus to someone more slice of life, like a scrappy magic lass, gypsy-like, or the daughter of the tax-collector, something like that?
Serdan (played by XinonHyena) Topic Starter

Legionairre would work fine! In fact my own character is a legionairre too.

((I'd be pretty interested in joining this with Eleanor if I'm not too late?))

Oh yes. One more should work.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed) Meet Cute - Swords & Sandals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus