Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - Crimes and something else (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's that spooky time of the year to those not interested in romantic things and those who don't have the luxury of Valentines day being 'friend's day' instead.

Well, whichever the case, I need to get some use to other characters than Toffi. But I'm bad with ideas xD Ehh.. So... I'm open for anything, and the only 'idea' that I really have is for these two

With them I'm looking for someone things detectives could do, you know, a crimescene or such? What could your character be doing there? Why are they there in the first place? Are they a witness, the murderer, a lover?

You can also look at my (badly lacking W.I.P. Stage) other characters such as Dim and Sergei (and Toffi if you're inspired on RPing with him)

These RPs won't be all too long considering my low amount of free time overall, but I'll give it a chance

Sorry if this seems bad *cri* I'm trying

But feel free to suggest some sort of plot for the character/characters you feel inspiration towards

I think I have lost my inspiration towards these things for now...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute - Crimes and something else (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus