Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Writing Partner for Various Id (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Long term Disney (played anonymously)

I'm looking for someone who I can write their ideas and characters as well as they trying mine. Even if something doesn't work out, we can attempt to come up with something else. I'm wanting long term, plot, depth, character development, romance, and potentially conflict. I have a preference towards Disney as my name suggests, along with the Harry Potter series. I can extend towards several different genres, and I'm looking forward to writing characters I haven't had the opportunity to before. That being said, you might have to provide me several hours or a day to research said character, series, and the like.

I also tend to get passionate when it comes to writing and my ideas, that's just how I am. All in all, I'm just looking forward to being able to write with someone creative. I'd prefer a PM if possible given I don't always check the forum, and regardless I appreciate the consideration taken while reading this.

Edit: I'd adore being able to find someone who has an appreciation for the Harry Potter series as much as I do. Lucius, Snape, Lupin, Harry, I'll write they and other canons without so much as another thought as well as with originals. I'd like to make it expansive and go all out creatively. If you've the slightest interest in such a thing, please let me know.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Writing Partner for Various Id (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus