Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I challange thee (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oh look at that. Myn is looking for a rp partner again. What a surprise! For people with good grammar too? Wow!
Okay. So- This time it will be different. It will be on PM's as usual. But this time I want you to make a starter from a simple title. I know it's a difficult challange. But I just wanna see how creative people can be and what they can create. People on here are bound to come up with something good. So here goes nothing

Titles:
    Ghostly Love
    Lost in the dark
    Not a damsel in distress
    You're not his
    Scaled princess
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Reply here? Or PM you a reply?
MynMeni Topic Starter

Marcat2001 wrote:
Reply here? Or PM you a reply?
Reply in PM's
Erm, howdy! I'm hella nervous about this sort of thing, but your RP search looked promising. So uh... D'you want me to pm you?
MynMeni Topic Starter

Alyndrahnd wrote:
Erm, howdy! I'm hella nervous about this sort of thing, but your RP search looked promising. So uh... D'you want me to pm you?

Of course, hun. No reason to be afraid. I don't bite. At least not hard

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I challange thee (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus