Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Voice Meme Madness!

ohhhh we get to hear ebby's accent too XD!!
STOP MAKING FUN OF HOW I SAY CARAMEL. ;_;
nikina wrote:
ohhhh we get to hear ebby's accent too XD!!

I dont have an accent lol

And its not just you MPP... all you guys say CARMEL instead of Caramel.. its adorable. Same as New Orleans.. *grins*
Jetticus

The reason we say CARMEL instead of CARAMEL is because here in Northern America there are products that actually refer to what they sell as "Carmel" even though it is "Caramel".
Quiet there, 'pop' boy. Let them be different!
Jetticus

IT'S POP DAMN YOU! lol The Original Name: Soda Pop, so the shortened version would be, POP... BAM KNOWLEDGE!
Jetticus wrote:
IT'S POP DAMN YOU! lol The Original Name: Soda Pop, so the shortened version would be, POP... BAM KNOWLEDGE!

Nobody likes a show off Puppy..

Oh wait... I DO!! :D

Just trying to work out why the hell we call it "Soft Drink"... I can't imagine what a "Hard Drink" would be? Okay.. hard liquor.. but again.. hard and soft?? they are both wet.. lol
Jetticus

I think it's more the viscosity of the end product... Soft Drink is usually light and fluffy, hard drink is usually think and such.
I'm not even the only one here in MO that says it. My dad says it, our friends say it.

It's just one of those words.

Like Soda vs Pop vs Coke.

And yes, coke is sometimes used as a general name for fizzy drinks. :p

Okay, that's a bad analogy, but you get what I mean! ... I hope.
Jetticus

Magical_Pie_Pan wrote:
I'm not even the only one here in MO that says it. My dad says it, our friends say it.

It's just one of those words.

Like Soda vs Pop vs Coke.

And yes, coke is sometimes used as a general name for fizzy drinks. :p

Okay, that's a bad analogy, but you get what I mean! ... I hope.

I'm from Missouri, so I get what you mean lol
Something tells me that I'd enjoy Missouri if I tried to live there. St. Louis is nice, though, and close enough to visit on the weekends
Eve

http://vocaroo.com/i/s03ogd3vjVxQ

Dear god, that was embarrassing
@Jay: St. Louis is a pretty nice place if you stay away from certain parts of the inner city. xD Stick to the suburbs and close to the stadiums. :P

By the way, LET'S GO BLUES.

@Jet: I actually missed a huge chunk of the bottom convo on the last page. xDDD I think I only saw the post with the "carmel vs caramel" you made and then the rest I missed when I was writing! I dunno. As for me, I say soda, but I know some family that use coke, and only two people I know use pop. xD

@Ebony:

Well, do you know the difference between hard water and soft water? Hard water is characterized by high mineral content. Soft water is a little more pure. I dunno how that specifically applies to hard and soft drinks, though, but I assume it's the same deal. I'm just sure the exact content that classifies it.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Voice Meme Madness!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus