Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Time Turner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Raven (played anonymously)

What if you didn't like how your world was today? What if you had become a the first test subject to try out the latest in scientific technology? What if....you could go back in time?

The year is 2356. All of the world today is ruled by technology (which you almost despise. The world was peaceful and all, but the thought of technology becoming a new source of life for you didn't sit well with you, even if you DIDN'T know any other way of life.) Despite all the new discoveries and cures and whatnot, you find that there is one newly created device that still needs testing. you only knew about it from the papers, and even then it didn't list how it worked or what it was. But, you needed the cash, so you signed up as a subject who would test this device and report findings. You arrive at the lab, are given your instructions, and stare in awe at the newly developed time machine. your instructions: see how far back it can go, and see if changing events in the past can change the outcome of the future. you couldn't believe it. This was an opportunity to change the future! you step through, and end up in Salem, Massachusetts. You have no idea why it sent you there, or what you were supposed to do there. But since the instructions were to alter the past to change the future, you figure that there is something big about to happen. Something that you must somehow prevent from happening, or change its ending.

Will you be able to do it? Or will you let events unfold the way it was originally meant to?

(HEY GUYS! sorry about my little prologue or whatever you want to call it! im not that good at writing introductions! but my basic thought for this rp is this: you hate how the present day is, and are able to go back in time to the salem witch trials. your able to change the course of events, but upon returning home you find that things are much, MUCH worse. you must then return back to after that event (or before) and try to help things unfold in the manner they were supposed to so the future can return back to normal. please let me know if youd like to join! if enough people join we could do forum! we could use people from both the past and future, but because of my character id prefer if it took place in Salem, Massachusetts. thanks for taking the time to read all thisXD)
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
I have a character in mind that travels from another alternate timeline/universe that magic exists. He can travel through time and space so he could end up here. Mere observer and commenter. Nothing else xD.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Damm it! So you didn't want to join.....????? T-T T-T T-T
Haruto Exucuaza (played by LarssonBhoi)

This seems like it could be fun, i'm up for it :D

Yaaaas
I want to join but I want to be that person who gives advice to people and be suspicious and all and turns out in the end to be also a time traveler :P

Just joinXD
Okay okay! I'm joining but I'll be that suspicious person! Let me create him.

Your not gonna be a troll are youXD
Well I don't even know what troll things can be done here. I'm have been here for several months D:

I just now realized what you meantXD but it's ok. Want to do this in forum or pm or?
I thought it was group rp owo

It isXD I'm getting it set up XD besides I've done group pms before. Just gotta figure out how to do it againXD
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Just add recipients to the same pm.

XD I haven't done it in a while

I made the pm

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Time Turner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus