Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

The maid walking by the bedroom wasn't exactly a bartender but figured the top would be high so she headed off and returned to the bedroom in five minutes with three ales, Six gold pieces, and a tip if your gracious... Jorn groaned, "here's five gold from me."
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur put in his share of 5. "Do great things with that money." He said only this and went to drinking his ale.
"Yeah yeah, here's mine too," Walker said, giving the barmaid 5 coins. "Also, Craiye, we appreciate the gesture, but I don't think there's much you can do."

"Well... where are you headed now?" Craiye asked.

"Winterhold," Jorn said as the bar maid skipped away happily. "The college may have what each of us are looking for."
"Ah, the college, you say?" Craiye asked. "I'm afraid non-mages cannot enter without a permit. Fortunately, I am authorized to write you one, and after what has happened, it would be my pleasure to do so."

OOC: Unless you have an alternate idea.
OOC: Hello? Anyone home?

(No, I am preparing to overthrow a tyrannical government should one rise.)

(I mean IRL. Due to all the latest crap I am readying my guns.)

Me to.
(OOC: ...Are we going to continue the RP?)

(Might be leaving the site tbh)
OOC: Aww, don't go. :(

I don't know if it matters, but deep down I've been trying to think of a situation for this weird mini-scenario involving a surprisingly intelligent Oggrim trapping heroes in an abandoned house, but... I'm not sure it would work here. I also don't know if they exist outside Vvardenfell.

What??

(Am leave)

Why?
OOC: You could at least tell us why you want to leave.

(Its just a prank. For real though I will be really inactive for the next week.)
OOC: Don't scare us like that! XD Still, good luck.
OOC: By the way, Gunslinger. What did you think about the Oggrim idea? ...Probably pretty dumb.

On another note, I was thinking of doing something for RPR comics from this topic. Do you think the part where Walks-Among-Smoke pushes Jorn down the cliff, thinking it's going to be a funny joke then finds out he hurt Jorn make a good comic? They said PG-13, but I think I can make Jorn look hurt enough without making him look gruesome.

What Oggrim idea?

And yeah you can make it a comic, and it doesn't matter how brutal it is as long as his helmet is in tact. Also this is him without the helmet lol
skyrim_character___felldir_the_old_by_skyrimphotographer-d4jo3fm.jpg

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus