Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

(My character was essentially just killed. So I mean, yeah.)
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

((One hit with a mace doesn't kill someone, Jorn was shoved off a cliff lol. Just crank the OP down a few notches.))

(No but with the supposed force he would not move giving the fuard time to kill him.)

((This isn't a science it's an art lol... Just get up and run or pull his soul out.))

(Yes with a broken or bruised backbone Sadur could move. You must have a skeleton mad of diamond.)

Urlog
Raising his mace to finish Sadur off an arrow slid between his eyes and a female red guard stood there wearing the Black Windhelm armor, "we... We don't kill prisoners..." She had killed Urlog, assuming by her horrified expression she wasn't supposed to kill guards either.

Sadur put his fists to the ground attempting to push himself up but felt excruciating pain in his back. He slammed against the ground and sat completely still, unable to move. His pain also kept him from uttering a word, such as his silence could say.

Lona, Red Guard Windhelm Guard
The red guard woman pulled out a potion feeding it to Sadur, "HELP! WE NEED HELP DOWN HERE!" As the other guards rushed down she explained what happened, "Urlog just attacked him, I had too put him down..." She would be fired from the guard service but Sadur was free and received 50 gold as compensation for what happened along with an additional healing potion.

"Thanks." He groaned out as he pushed up with much difficulty. Sadur was sent from the prison and still felt the injury heavily. He leaned upon the wall as he exited the room. He winced as he walked on his own and at a crawling pace made his way to the tavern, where he might get a time to rest. Upon entering the room he felt the heat from it and mad his way to a chair with a back, which he leaned heavily on as he sat down.

When Jorn and Walker made it back it was morning and shops were just starting to open up, "we're finally back..." Making their way to the Hall of Kings they met with the Jarl and his Court Wizard and were paid handsomely, 150 gold each! Heading back to the Tavern Jorn laid on the bed. "You look pretty banged up Sadur," he chuckled with his mostly broken left hand, right leg, and ribs... "Was the money really worth this?"
"I am very sorry," Craiye said, who decided to follow the others. "I feel that it was my fear that caused your run-in with the Stormcloaks, but at least they're taken care of... But, I had no idea the Jarl had such a temper."

"Hmph, it looks like there is evil on both sides of the spectrum," Walker mentioned.

"Is there something I can do to repay you besides the money?" Craiye asked. "I fear that might not be enough."

"I might not fight again friend, I got this by getting arrested. I shall explain later." He said groaning as he spoke. Centered in his lower back was the injury, and thus he clasped it and hated every second of the day from this point on. Sadur found himself suddenly overcome with a thirst, so he waved over the barkeep. "Get me an ale." He said to the person who came over.

The maid walking by the bedroom wasn't exactly a bartender but figured the top would be high so she headed off and returned to the bedroom in five minutes with three ales, Six gold pieces, and a tip if your gracious... Jorn groaned, "here's five gold from me."

Sadur put in his share of 5. "Do great things with that money." He said only this and went to drinking his ale.
"Yeah yeah, here's mine too," Walker said, giving the barmaid 5 coins. "Also, Craiye, we appreciate the gesture, but I don't think there's much you can do."

"Well... where are you headed now?" Craiye asked.

"Winterhold," Jorn said as the bar maid skipped away happily. "The college may have what each of us are looking for."
"Ah, the college, you say?" Craiye asked. "I'm afraid non-mages cannot enter without a permit. Fortunately, I am authorized to write you one, and after what has happened, it would be my pleasure to do so."

OOC: Unless you have an alternate idea.

((Nope, good plan :) ))
OOC: Hello? Anyone home?

(No, I am preparing to overthrow a tyrannical government should one rise.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus