Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eurydice (played anonymously)

I enjoy romance roleplays, plots driven by action, I'd like to do something that is fun and creative that we can both enjoy and collaborate on together.

A few details:

- Romances, in my opinion, is one of the best genres to write with because in my experience they're the ones that tend not to die out. If we decide to play a romance, please make sure you could see the characters with each other, without any change. I know for a fact that my character wouldn't change for someone else even though she is capable of it.

- A plot driven by action, to me, is where the story has a problem/solution structure, but the problem is never solved by talking it out and is a bit more grand scale.

- Lastly, insightful playing of your character is rather an easy topic; just understand that your character is an alleged person and will not know everything. If I slip in some extra information that your character could in no way know unless they read my actual post or my character's thoughts and your character suddenly knows about it, I will politely point it out and ask you to fix it.

- I would like if you could write at least 1 descriptive paragraph with something for me to work with but I can also understand if you send anything short, just no one liners please. If the characters are apart or you don't need to end a post for my character's actions, please fill in the space.

-I will try to reply as quickly and often as possible, which will be fairly easy as I really don't ever have much to do and I could appreciate if you told me beforehand if you won't be replying for a few days.

Thank you for reading and I hope we can start something up!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus