Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fates of Lives (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fate (played by LunaMoonMags)

Hello. I'm Fate. The one above the children I've come to love as my own, though, only a few know who I am. I'm the one to mold their minds in the way they should be. You think you can change them? Heh. Good luck trying.

(( Heya. This roleplay form I'm submitting is for a roleplay I have in mind. I'm one to use multiple characters at once, I'm sorry. But it's how I roll. So. This roleplay, I have around 14/15 characters that I would use. I can easily comunicate with myself just using them, and I hope that those who actually want to roleplay this would tolerate them all together. Though, Not all the characters would be there at once, you have a choice of who you end up meeting first of course. I have some interesting babies of Fate that I have, such as Doom, the hotheaded one of the bunch, Rage, the voilent one, Void.. Etc. Feel free to Message me through the inbox if you want to roleplay, I'd rather do a 1 on 1 type of deal for them. I don't have a limit on those who message to the roleplay suggestion here. The more, the better so I could test these characters out before I start a story on them. :3 ))
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fates of Lives (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus