Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alaxis High and Academia Mecha (AHAM) (Closed)

Mark Markson (played by DrWinner) Topic Starter

Nope! Don't have access to it on my phone or computer. Jinxies does, but is waiting for one of the old mods to do their job, be useful for once, and dig through the archives to find what we need. And I told them the archives were a bad idea.
Abahn Wren (played by Nexicorn)

If it helps I can go into the archives and get it and PM it to you, Winsie.
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

Not trying to be...an asshole about this but uh....if we don't start soon I think we will lose people.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I agree with robin.
Guys, Winner is currently on leave due to some life issues, just so you know.

Well then....that was unexpected....

Oh really didn't think that was the case hopes he does well in whatever's happening.

Sorry for my prolonged absence, all. Life issues and things. Not fun. Nex, would you mind?
Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon)

Umm is the Rp still ongoing or is it postponed?

I hoping to find out about the current situation as well.

I mean...it's been a month or so absence. If it's disbanded, at least let us know. We are kinda hoping this will run.
I guess I could try taking over for Winner and whoever else is helping until they get back, but I dunno if they'd want me to do that.

I am here, and not absent. The useless noodles I was hoping would dig up what I needed are the ones to be grumpy at.

Give me 24 hours, and I'll scrounge something up. My sincerest apologies for the delay.

Alright good to have some feedback.I accept your apology.
It's fine Winner, take all the time you need! ^^

So...in the meantime...I wonder who is left in this rp?
Jack Harl (played by GrimDork)

Here, acting like a ghost, but still here.

Alrighty everyone. I'll either have it up in 30 minutes or in three days, I promise.
Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon)

Uhh is this still gonna happen? Cause I'm sorry to be rude but it has been more than three days and well...I'm just trying to figure out what's going on? Sorry to be a bother

I have again, forgot about this rp's existence...thanks for reminding me. Good question that I want to know as well...

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alaxis High and Academia Mecha (AHAM) (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus