Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Through a Kingdom of Fire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In a world filled in flame and famine, one can only seek shelter in the few cities dotted throughout the land. This world is laid out much like Pangea: one large continent in a world of ocean. Most of the land is covered in warring states locked in a constant battle for supremacy while 5 cities, neutral in cause, sit stranded in the sea of evil around them. The cities, Augustine, Octavia, Nirolous, Othorius, and Caesem, tend to work alone while occasionaly sending supplies to one another in times of need. These cities are filled with smiling faces and good times to be had all around, governed strictly by those who want no part in the war, but governments don't always make the right decision. The states of the land have been trying to get their hands on the 5 sister cities for some time, since each has a great military to protect itself, so the capture of one of these would turn the tides of an infinite stalemate for sure. Recently the mayor of Octavia announced his retirement which can only mean one thing: election time. One candidate seems to be rising above all the others at an alarming pace. Could it be popularity? Or a secret agenda? One man seems to think it's the latter, I mean, it's a story it must be, right? This guy says he has evidence that can ruin this man, keep him from bringing the city down, but he needs help. You've been given instructions on where to find this man, so the question remains: will you find him?
(Looking for up to 3 people, each post about a paragraph in length. I won't be enforcing this but at least try for a paragraph or more.)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Antonio (played by minerlackey)

woahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
minerlackey

Always ask me if you are confused about what I say
minerlackey

Either I die or I live for the rest of this rp

rolled 2d6 and got 8

minerlackey

i lived!
minerlackey

BTW I fell from the sky
theRevil Topic Starter

Oh good! Glad to see some sky people taking interest.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Through a Kingdom of Fire (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus