Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto Type RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gunslinger13

In the same universe but on the other side of the world there were only one "Village", the Ninja of the Sticks were born out of three clans that decided to work together after years of fighting. The three Clans, Usole Clan: of Storms and Illusion, Kenji Clan: of Earth and Defense, and Bugras Clan: of Fire and Combat! However Five Hundred years after the formation of the "Village of the Sticks" the Six Devil's awoke. Six beings that could:
1. Control Dark Matter
2. Control Blood
3. Create Earthquakes
4. Control Lava
5. Raise Dead
6. Become Beasts

Your Character has past Ninja School and has elevated from Ninja Apprentice to Ninja Warrior, it's a long way to Ninja Elite, and Ninja Elder... But before all that you gotta go on your first Ninja assignment!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
PrinceOfChaos

I'm liking this idea man.
Gunslinger13 wrote:
In the same universe but on the other side of the world there were only one "Village", the Ninja of the Sticks were born out of three clans that decided to work together after years of fighting. The three Clans, Usole Clan: of Storms and Illusion, Kenji Clan: of Earth and Defense, and Bugras Clan: of Fire and Combat! However Twelve Hundred years after the formation of the "Village of the Sticks" the Six Devil's awoke. Six beings that could:
1. Control Dark Matter
2. Control Blood
3. Create Earthquakes
4. Control Lava
5. Raise Dead
6. Become Beasts

Your Character has past Ninja School and has elevated from Ninja Apprentice to Ninja Warrior, it's a long way to Ninja Elite, and Ninja Elder... But before all that you gotta go on your first Ninja assignment!
I'm interested
Gunslinger13 Topic Starter

Thanks who are the characters each of you are using??
PrinceOfChaos

I'm using Zero for this.
Gunslinger13 Topic Starter

And you Phoenix?
Atlas Emberson (played by RoyaleX318)

Me personally, I was either thinking of making a new character or using Bodrik, Kevloar, or Tusk... I think I'll just go with Tusk :)

Just changed the photo!

PrinceOfChaos

Yo i'm about to post but what day do you want this to be.Like graduation day or something.

Nah like first day of training you can show up first to meet your new teacher and two team mates.
Gunslinger13 wrote:
And you Phoenix?

Extremely nerf'ed Karai

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto Type RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus