Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » All Character RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello I once again am looking for 1 or a few RPs! (Woot, Woot!) I want to do a RP with some if not all my OCs sounds interesting hm? Well here are the links to them Tinsley, Maria, Jayson, Jake, Casendra, Ousarla, Xinder, Vanata, Limaria, and Tommy. Those are all my OCs PM me or message me here if one or all stick out. I am willing to a group or 1x1 for the RP. You can have more than 1 OC in this RP. I would like mild to no cursing. I would like violence, but not too gory. Romance is fine just nothing like nudity. Long term RP please. You have to be moderately active please don't wait a month to reply. :) We can discuss what the plot line should when or if your interested. I am also willing to do multiple RPs so... I'm excited! Hope you join!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd totally be down for RP'ing with you, if you're still looking!
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Totally! PM me and we can discuss some stuff :D
TrooprerX

Hello can I join
TrooprerX

I'm new to this
TrooprerX

Can I joind

rolled 6d6 and got 24

Hmmm....a group rp.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

You all can join want to do a group or a 1x1 RP?
Are non-human characters allowed?
Thekaleidoscope

I'd be down for this and I don't mind if its group or 1 on 1
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

MugoUrth wrote:
Are non-human characters allowed?
Yes
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Uh I want to do the RP with all of my OCs (Or a few) :P and maybe all of yours too (Or some) depending on your preference
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Uh I will probably do 1x1 with those who want to 1x1 RP I will do Group with those that don't mind So tell me if you want to do 1x1 or Group please trough PM then I'll figure it out.
I tend to prefer 1X1s because I have an easier time RPing at my own pace, though I'm willing to do group RPs as long as the other players don't end up going on without me.

Forgive my original post. I didn't mean to insult you. The truth is, I have nothing against people using human characters. My problem is that it feels like I'm rarely able to use my own characters because every RP is "humans only." I don't mind RPing with someone who uses human characters if they're fine with me NOT using them. The reason I don't have any human characters is that I generally don't have very much attachment to characters who are the same species as I. Some people like humans more because they relate to them more, and I'm actually the opposite of that.
TrooprerX

Can I join?
TrooprerX

How do I join?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

MugoUrth wrote:
I tend to prefer 1X1s because I have an easier time RPing at my own pace, though I'm willing to do group RPs as long as the other players don't end up going on without me.

Forgive my original post. I didn't mean to insult you. The truth is, I have nothing against people using human characters. My problem is that it feels like I'm rarely able to use my own characters because every RP is "humans only." I don't mind RPing with someone who uses human characters if they're fine with me NOT using them. The reason I don't have any human characters is that I generally don't have very much attachment to characters who are the same species as I. Some people like humans more because they relate to them more, and I'm actually the opposite of that.
PM me and we can 1x1, but not all my characters are human either and I didn't take it as a insult :D
Woah, cool. I have a character I wouldn't mind using. Any chance this is still open?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Yeah it's open I've honestly had no one Pm me yet saying whether they want to do group or 1x1 but if you want to do a 1x1 RP pm me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » All Character RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus