Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Memorial National High School

(( I asked the same thing, but I don't think he wants to establish one. ))
Aiden King (played by DrWinner) Topic Starter

((I actually don't think we should limit ourselves to a post order, just so that things don't grind to a halt if one of us gets busy. If ya'll think it useful though, I'd be fine with us hashing one out.))
(( I don't think it's that big a deal either way ^_^ Here's what I've got, by the way: ))

Will was staring down at his hands, which were folded in front of him on the desk. The only words he had uttered yet that day were the words of the pledge alongside his classmates, which to him, was hardly anything at all. He seemed intently focused on where he was staring, for no reason at all, really. He seemed stressed - it was his first day, after all, and he was taking a class that was a level higher than what he was used to. He must have been uneasy, because when he heard the sound of a chair sliding away from its desk, he jumped a bit, immediately turning his gaze to focus on whoever it was that was getting up. He didn't know who it was... he had never met him before, but he watched as he walked out of the room, seeming... a bit sad, actually. Will wondered why this could be. Perhaps just the anxiety of the inevitable first day, he thought.
(( I think Will and Miles would understand each other a bit ^_^ Dunno how they'd meet though. ))
Miles (played by StarrKiwi)

((Miles will somehow meet Aiden again, so there's a chance they'll meet too, I'm sure.:) ))
(( I like that! ^_^ I always feel like I have to do something fancy instead of just plain text. I usually use italics if nothing else.
I might not jump back in for a while if nobody has class with Will this period, but I'll keep an eye open for any opportunities! ))
(( "Bathroom boy" haha... the highschool drama is real already it's great. I was wondering guys, in Will's backstory, a very important detail is that he's actually hiding the fact that he's a werewolf, but do you think that's still appropriate for this roleplay? Or should I toss that aside for now and assume Will is taking on the role of just a human boy? ))
Jack (played by StarrKiwi)

((Haha he doesn't know what his name is, so he just creates random nick names until he does know his name. That's something that Jack has taken from me actually xD
Dude I think the fact that he's a werewolf is super cool. It could be a big part of the drama later, once all of the characters are close friends and everything. But that's just my opinion))
Jace

Could i join))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Memorial National High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus