Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Memorial National High School

Jack (played by StarrKiwi)

Cringing, Jack shook his head. "Talking usually helps, but sorry I bothered you" Jack turned back around, and began to make his way to the end of home room, a note of why he was late, in his hand to give to the teacher. There were only a few minutes left, so he sat down in an empty desk near the front of the room, took out his notebook, and began drawing, trying to get the kid from the bathroom off his mind.
Liddell did he know they shared the same home room.
A minute or two before class was over, Will was able to leave class to retrieve his instrument from his locker. It was for Band class, of course, which was his absolute favorite class.
While he was heading out, though, he noticed a boy nearby who was drawing, and peered over at it, watching for a few seconds.
"Excuse me," he said sheepishly to the boy, "heh, sorry. I just wanted to say that's really neat."
Aiden King (played by DrWinner) Topic Starter

Aiden decides to go to class early, and thus is on his way to math class when the bell rings. He looks human in this moment, holding himself high and navigating the crowds with relative ease.

Jack looked up, surprised someone was actually commenting on his work. "Thank you." He said, a smile forming on his face. "What's your name?" He didn't really know many people in the school, and thought maybe he could at least get to know a few students.

---

Miles began his walk down to the public library. It was a decently warm day, and he took his time getting there. When he arrived, he booted up a computer, and logged into his email, beginning to type a new message.
"Aiden,
Hey how's it going for you? I hope you're still doing well, grudging through school. I have a surprise for you. I hope you'll approve and I'm nervous to say anything about it, so I'm not going to yet. I guess that's why it will be a surprise!
Anyway, I'm all settled in here again, and have been missions you a lot. I hope you're doing well.
Talk to you later!
-Miles
Will smiled. "I'm Will. What about you? I, uh, actually need to go get my instrument, but... maybe we're in one of the same classes?"
He grinned sheepishly. "I'm really passionate about art, too."
Matthew (played by Parkerdrome)

Arriving in math class, Matthew reaches into his messenger bag to retrieve his phone. Opening the camera, he takes a few pictures of the classroom. It was way too big to believe, being the size of an auditorium. "Whoah....math must be very important in this school" He mumbles, putting his phone away and sitting one of the many, many seats. It seems he arrived early, being one out of only a few there

Aiden walks into math class, whistling at the sheer size of the room. His pocket then buzzes, informing him of an email. He pulls out his phone forcefully, losing his grip on it and sending it soaring across the room in the general direction of Matthew.

"No!" He screams, stepping after it hastily but unable to catch up, afraid of it hitting the floor and breaking.

"Jack." He held out his hand for Will to shake. "I hope we do," he commented standing up as the bell rang. "It would be cool to see some of your work." He smiled at will, really glad that at least one person was being nice to him, unlike the broken soul bathroom kid he just had a pleasant conversation with.

With a smile and a wave to Will, he began to walk to his next class.
Will smiled and waved as well, hugging his own notebook to his chest tightly. Pleasant conversations always made him happy. In fact, he was so distracted by this that he had forgotten he had intended to leave early to get his instrument.
Getting red in the face, he clumsily scurried to his locker to retrieve his guitar. Hopefully this wouldn't render him late to class. But, he thought, fast-walking down the hallways after he had his guitar strapped to his back, if he was quick enough, he could make it on time.

Matt turns around to see a phone flying towards him. Before he could react, it hit him on the nose and landed on his messenger bag, which was on the seat. The phone survived, but his nose sure didn't. He felt the familiar stream of blood coming from his nose, frantically searching for a tissue. He had gotten used to nosebleeds after staying up after bedtime and dropping his phone on his face. (Weirdly, his parents still refer to it as 'bed time'.)

(Also, I love how William has italics as the theme, so if it's okay, I will use turquoise as Matthew's theme)

Aiden rushes forward, pulling a hankerchief out of his pant's pocket and offering it to Matthew. "Here. Sorry for hitting you in the face, stranger."

(Do it!)

"It's fine. But, what are you, a professional bodybuilder? That packed quite a punch" Matt chuckles, taking the hankerchief and plugging his nose. The blood that had already poured out had fallen onto the floor, not his clothes. But....when would the teacher or students get there. The bell had already rung, hadn't it? Or where they in the wrong room? Just then, a few more students cluelessly came into the classroom, mumbling something about being late.

"Just excited. Thought it might be a friend of mine who I've not seen in months. Sorry, again." Aiden offers his hand for shaking. "I'm Aiden King."
(( I like that! ^_^ I always feel like I have to do something fancy instead of just plain text. I usually use italics if nothing else.
I might not jump back in for a while if nobody has class with Will this period, but I'll keep an eye open for any opportunities! ))

Jack grumbled into the math room, late as usual. Well, he thought it was the math room. He looked around, and checked his schedule and school map once more. This is the right room, so why was it so big?

He scanned the students and his eyes landed on a familiar face. Bathroom boy was talking to someone else who appeared to have a bloody nose. He rolled his eyes at the sight of him again, and picked a desk as far away from the kid as possible.

He didn't like people who were rude to him, and this boy was no exception. "All I wanted to do was help." He mumbled to himself once more pulling out his sketch pad to continue his drawing.
(( "Bathroom boy" haha... the highschool drama is real already it's great. I was wondering guys, in Will's backstory, a very important detail is that he's actually hiding the fact that he's a werewolf, but do you think that's still appropriate for this roleplay? Or should I toss that aside for now and assume Will is taking on the role of just a human boy? ))

((Haha he doesn't know what his name is, so he just creates random nick names until he does know his name. That's something that Jack has taken from me actually xD
Dude I think the fact that he's a werewolf is super cool. It could be a big part of the drama later, once all of the characters are close friends and everything. But that's just my opinion))
Cris wandered around aimlessly for quite some time not even realizing that 2nd period was about to begin, she sighed thinking about that kid she saw in the hallway earlier and wondered, Is he ok? Well then again he probably will be soon... Right? Nah he'll be fine he probably was just a bit worried about his classes. She thought silently to herself.

Her music stopped playing in hear ears signaling the end of her morning playlist, so she removed her earbuds from her ears and looked up to see where it was exactly she ended up going to. Finally becoming aware of her surrounding the blonde looked up and down the street as cars strolled past lackadaisically. Well...that isn't good... she thought as she read the sign saying "Library." In bold print, Well it's not exactly like we're learning anything important today. I may as well look through a few books then head back to school for lunch.

So with that in mind, Cris adjusted the backpack that rested upon her left shoulder and began to head up the small set of stairs that lead into the realativly empty public library.

Shrugging, Matthew nods. "I can't really shake your hand but either way, I'm Matthew Sanders!" He replies, managing to stop the flow of blood. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he saw a reminder that 2nd period had started. Smiling sheepishly, he puts his phone away. Was it so bad to be punctual and organized? "Where is the teacher? It is only us 3 in the class" Matt says, putting his phone away and wipes to floor clean with some tissues. Suddenly, the intercom came on. "Students who have math this period, report to the cafeteria. I repeat, report to the cafeteria" A female voice announced. Matthew shrugs again, grabbing his stuff.

(If the turquoise is too blinding, please tell me)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Memorial National High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus