Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for longterm RP partners. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm Looking For Longterm RPing partners

The rps are going to be one on one through message.
I'll do mostly any kind of rp. Just ask me and i'll most likely not say no. It all depends on my characters, but I'll be willing to make a new character for any RP. :)

Genres I like to do
I'm not that picky, but...
If I get confused about the topic you want to RP, just plz give me a quick paragraph or so about it and I'll probably got it enough to be able to RP it.

- Romance
- Family
- Supernatural
- Zombie Apocc.
- High School

(ETC)
Rules
1. Plz keep it PG13
2. Keep cussing to a minimum or plz censor it.
3. I may have some late replies, because sometimes I'm busy, but let's face it who's not busy sometimes?
4. Have fun, because there are gonna be some great rping days.
5. Please fill out the form and I will PM you when I accept your request.

That's about it for the rules, thanks. :)
-Fire
(PS. Form is below)

Name of character you want to use:
Brief character description:
Age of character:
Type of rp you want to do:
How long you are willing to rp for (Preferably for at least a few months :) ):
Brief description of the type of RP you want to do:
One of my characters you want me to use or a character you want me to create for the rp:
How often you're on (This is optional but it's useful to know.):
Name of my character: Joshua (Nicknamed Yehoshua)

Brief description: Starting with the physical appearance, Joshua has clever, black eyes and hair that gets to his cheeks. He wears usual guy clothes, without any trends and usually carries his accordion with him. Now, in the personality, Joshua has the knowledge of a library, but still, he is naive. People can secretly blackmail him even without his knowledge- that is his biggest weakness. Despite that, he has some strength, experience and depth perception.

Type of RP: I use him for modern roleplays. Romance, Fantasy and High School usually applies to him. Any other type of RP you desire to play will fit to my other characters. You might ask yourself: Why Fantasy fits? Well, I have my own meanings to "push" him into a fantasy one.

How long I will to RP: Basically until the roleplay ends.

Brief the description of the RP I want to play: I want to start off as a normal, high school roleplay which Joshua gets to know your characters, then they all get into a FantasyAny other unusual roleplay all of a sudden.

One of your characters I want in the roleplay: Anything you think that would fit.

I'm online almost everyday.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for longterm RP partners. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus