Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Better World (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nicolo Elario (played by Rhythm)

Legends once told of a man, a man who would slowly cripple the world. Bring it to it's knees and beat it until it simply collapsed. People once feared this day, but as many years passed they lost belief in it ever happening. But with years come to pass, little did the people realize around them the legend was coming true. With the stubbornness of the king of Pedriok, the neighboring kingdoms and beyond have become enraged and seek war--but the king lacks care. He is harsh, even towards his own people. Forcing them to pay taxes to the fullest and if they fail, off with their head. Everyone is far beyond poor, barely able to put something to eat on the table, having terrible harvesting seasons.

With a frown on his face, the prince has seen enough of the cruel world around him. He decides to try and change it, starting from the bottom: feeding the poor. Will you be the one to report him to the king? Or will you be thankful for his help? Or will you play both roles: A THANKFUL SNITCH!

SEEKING:
~ 1x1
~ From Friends to Romance (any gender is fine: this will not be automatic love)
~ Medieval

RULES:
~ XD for the love of god--pleeeeaassseee type for than 3 sentences. (an occasional lack of response is fine, just not every single reply)
~ No Godmodding
~ RP will be held in the PM's

INTERESTED?:
Comment below :3 or PM me
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

Nicolo Elario (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

>.>
Shadow13

Hey!
Nicolo Elario (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Shadow13 wrote:
Hey!

Hey--
Shadow13

How are you?
Redacted because I can't read apparently, anyway, have a good day!
Miss me? :) I would love to rp with Castiel, get him some love cuz he's too evil :(

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Better World (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus