Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP (+ partner!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heya!

I'm Rose, late teens, RP's as both guys and gals (comfortable either way), and in desperate need of some drama/action! I don't have any specific ideas, so I'm hoping some of you guys do?

Preferably I'd like something with somewhat of a plot. It's great if you have an amazing universe, but I like long term-roleplays, so a general plan would be great (if you don't have one, I'd be happy to come up with something together!).

Interests: past, present, future, it's all good! I don't have much experience with sci-fi, though (medieval things seems to have been more popular of all the rp's I've been in), but I'm sure we could figure something out! I'm a big fan of original stories that has some dystopian-esque universe, all the angst, please.

Quick note: I'd love to make a character that fits your universe! As I've mentioned in my profile, that's what I usually do, actually. Also, I'm not really PG-13 (at least language-wise) and neither are most of my characters, fair warning!

Don't's (waow is that correctly spelled?) for me:
  • Short replies : and by that, I mean replies where you could imagine me sitting like "what do you expect me to do with this??". If the 'scene' is over, let's skip! If you have a plan and don't want the scene to end, tell me! Otherwise, nothing wrong with an answer with only a few lines, sometimes there just isn't much to write.
  • MLP or anything with horses : I'm actually pretty terrified of these animals, and have no interest in them, sorry.
  • Mary Sues/Gary Stu's : please, try to make your character realistic! I don't mind a crazy backstory (they're great!), but it's no fun playing with a character who makes me role my eyes with their unbeknownst (to them!) beauty and charm (unless that's on purpose, hah!)
  • 'Teens' : not like the age group, but I honestly don't know another word for this kind of RP. It's the super-realistic kind. Like anything taking place in an ordinary high school, where the characters are students and it's all about classes, boys, etc. I need drama! And preferably the supernatural kind.

Please write here or message me if you're interested or have any ideas for an rp, I'm dying here!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ezeker

*sees that no one has replied to this, panics*

whelp, if your still up for it, I'd like to try. One of my characters is totally up for drama. Always makes it so much more fun than normal. PM me if you're interested!
rosehannah Topic Starter

Ezeker wrote:
*sees that no one has replied to this, panics*

whelp, if your still up for it, I'd like to try. One of my characters is totally up for drama. Always makes it so much more fun than normal. PM me if you're interested!

Hah, don't worry, I've gotten a few PM's from this forum! I'll message you, tho!
I want to teen with you and i'm willing to play the boy.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP (+ partner!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus