Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Destructed State (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Turpis, the huge, hideous worm was come to terrorize the state of kingdoms. Various kingdoms, placed in a gigantic valley share one target: to take action against their new threat. And it's a very serious threat: A threat to their army, people, supplies, buildings, economy and peace.

OUT OF ROLEPLAY INFORMATION:
I accept 5 players that are able to rule a kingdom of their own. They also need a character that rules the kingdom, or has a connection to the rulers. The player can decide the kingdom's name, size, economical state, population and so on. I, obviously, roleplay as the villain, Turpis. All the kingdoms fully ally for once in this event, so don't make wars with each other. (unless it's actually requested in the RP)

Now comes the interesting part. I decide when Turpis attacks and who; Other players can help their allies. For example:

[Player A's kingdom name] is attacked by Turpis!
Character B sends a huge wagon of weaponry and supplies to [Player A;s kingdom name], but with a risk of getting the wagon's carries killed and the wagon itself lost in the way, by the wild wolves that live in the forest on the road.
Character C decides not to take action. Character A remembers that.
The wagon arrives safely! Soldiers of [Player A's kingdom name] are armed with powerful spears, swords, armor and catapults and scare Turpis away! Character A is thankful, and rewards Character B with a handsome amount of gold.

And that's the catch. Application below...

Kingdom name:
Character basic info./Link to character's page
Kingdom stats and information
Optional requests, comments and questions

I'll start this roleplay when enough people join. Good luck!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Destructed State (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus