Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » D&D (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A Dungeons and Dragons rp, mainly used for the group DungeonsAndDragons though others are welcome to join, unlimited amount of people. We use D&D v3.5. Experience welcome but not required.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

I've been wanting to try this character. Would he work?
DMWalterBrian Topic Starter

Yes, of course, have a few players that are new to the game joining in, so if you're patient enough to deal with them learning, that'd be awesome.
Yeah, I have almost 0 experience with D&D, so everyone might be learning here.
DMWalterBrian wrote:
A Dungeons and Dragons rp, mainly used for the group DungeonsAndDragons though others are welcome to join, unlimited amount of people. We use D&D v3.5. Experience welcome but not required.
I have no idea what to do

WonderGamer101 wrote:
Yeah, I have almost 0 experience with D&D, so everyone might be learning here.

No experience is fine, we'll be learning as we go here for the most part.
(Well, for the most part, I'm not entirely sure how to start. Does the DM make the first post?)
From what I've seen, the DM does start.

(Alright, here's the starter, this'll be an opportunity to introduce your characters and their motives to one another, a picture of the world we'll use follows this.)
Word traveled fast in the world today, but word of gold traveled faster when it was presented in such high amounts as the current state of a large and wealthy trading kingdom, Archiverigo, made itself known. The crown jewels had been stolen in the night, and, not trusting his own knights, the king had sent word out that he sought to hire a party of warriors to retrieve the jewels, offering a healthy sum of gold for their services, three hundred gold upon the acceptation of the task, and another give hundred if the jewels were brought back safely. This task intrigued many, from the noble of heart who wished to drive out the evils from the land and do what was right, to those with a thirst for power and gold whose wealth would dramatically increase as well as their status within Archiverigo, and to the adventurous at heart form whom the task would mean a long while where such things as money would be of no object, allowing them freedom from the normal.(Here's the picture, won't post as a regular image for some reason.)
(Post moved)
Wait, shouldn't we post these on the actual RP forums?

WonderGamer101 wrote:
Wait, shouldn't we post these on the actual RP forums?
(Likely so, I'll put it out and link it to this so you all can find it easier.)

(EDIT: Here's the rp thread
(I'll repost it there xD I didn't know there was one)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » D&D (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus