Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Men and Beasts... (Private)

Ardira Tinume (played by EarlyGrey)

As the rakshasa cancelled his Greater Sanctuary spell, Nessa recoiled in shock, bumping into Urebrion behind her. “Who...?!

Ardira looked at her with surprise at the sudden reaction; jumping herself as Rair growled behind her. “What in the nine he-AAARGH!” She cried out in detest as his tongue ran across the side of her face. She whirled towards the man, shock evident on her face, but as she tried to recoil the rakshasa had already slipped his arms around her waist.

ARE YOU KIDDING M-” the duo vanished from sight as Rair cast the spell.

Clutching Urebrion’s upper arm, still in shock, Nessa blinked at the space the tiefling and the stranger had occupied just moments before. It took her a moment to come back to her senses. “Wait!” She yelled, and ran to the railing to look down into the darkness. A sigh escaped her and she leaned on the barrier, allowing exhaustion to take her. “...well there goes our lead.

-E GET OFF.” Ardira heaved the man away from her, lifting her hands to her face to wipe the saliva off her cheek. “Who do you think you are?!” She hissed, observing the strange man before her. She turned her head to the side slightly as he asked her the question, quite sure she didn’t recognise him in the slightest. As Nessa ran to the barrier, she hopped out of the way easily, but stared at the elf with a confounded expression.

What’s going on here - who are you?” She glanced back at the strange man, her anger apparently subdued from the total confusion evident on her face.
Urebrion Be'forg (played by Rattanee) Topic Starter

Ure smirked, actually somewhat amused at the tiefling, before turning to Nessa, answering her question in elven. ”I’d like to say no… but from experience? Either that or they are perverted… heck I’ve no idea if we can trust her… judging by her manners I’m not certain… but I do feel like we owe her... so… might as well try… worst case scenario, we let her escape…”

Ure turned to Ardira, and reached into one of his many little pouches, stepping towards her just as Rair appeared out of nowhere, and consequently Nessa bumped into his chest! ”Sorcerer…” – Urebrion muttered under his breath, instinctively reaching for his blades. His eyes narrowed at Rair at how he treated the tiefling.

”What do y-…” – before he could even finish the sentence, Rair disappeared with Ardira in tow, leaving the other two without further ado. The dark skinned man spun around instinctively, immediately ready for an attack from behind, yet as he heard Ness cry out after the sorcerer, he spun again, and jumped after her, dropping the blade in his right hand and reaching his arm around his wife’s chest, pulling her back from the edge, so that her back was firmly against his front.

”No… don’t get careless Ness… that man is good at his craft… they are probably still around… keep your eyes open, and let’s go slowly…” – his hand unhooked from her chest, suddenly turning around, and backing up against the woman, so they could look in both directions at the same time, then step by step began heading towards the other end of the walkway, where Nessa jumped over earlier…

Chrys’s ears flicked back as soon as they were in sight of the elf and drow, growling in a low tone as the feline now felt the alien scent that was not there when he left. The two animals witnessed Rair vanishing, which quickly prompted the great cat to make a dash for the nearest branch he could lounge over to the other walkway from, and to do so immediately. Dashing to the spot where the rakshasa was last seen, the feline sniffed the air, growling in a low constant, trying to locate the man who vanished, but just as suddenly as he disappeared, so did his scent…. this confounded the creature, who started to circle Ness and Ure, almost like a guard on duty.

As the feline arrived, Ure lowered his weapon some. ”Here’s the rescue team eh?” The man chuckled lightly, though from his voice, it was obvious he was getting exhausted. With a small grunt, he dashed for the rapier that he had dropped, then ran back to his wife. Now that they were relatively safe, he started to actually feel said exhaustion come over him. “I really need to rest… “ – he whispered to Nessa, continuing, with her against his back, slowly towards the nearest tree, but no attack came… they were safe it seemed.

“You know… if that man had wanted us dead… I’m not sure I could have stopped him… I think we are safe…” – The man sighed somewhat heavily as he sheathed one blade after the other. ”Let’s go find a place to rest hrrm?” – smiling at Nessa, the drow ran his fingers through her hair affectionately.
Rair Evrion (played by Rattanee) Topic Starter

Rair chuckled… he truly found the situation amusing, but he didn’t intend to fight… thus he stepped right after Ardira, staying closer to her then she probably liked… but there was no helping it… the spell did have a very limited range after all…

"Is that any way to greet an old friend? Especially when he saves your pretty little butt?“ The man smirked in amusement. There was something familiar to the tiefling in the way that he did so. The man’s hand reached out and grasped her shackles by the short chain in-between, and pulled her close.

"C’mon Ardie… you don’t want to step outside the sphere… “ - the rakshasa nodded in a random direction, at the thin sphere that veiled them from reality, wrapping the world around them in an odd, mixture of shadowed hues of teals and pastel blues. They could still see everything around them. It possibly sent a small chill through Ardira as Nessa pretty much jumped through her body towards the railing, followed by the drow in protection of the elf.

"They can’t see nor touch us… but if you step too far, you’ll be back in their clutches… come now… don’t be so formal…” - The Rak gave her his most winning smile, which even she had to admit, did make the man look rather… dashing… "You got three guesses hun….” – the man’s lips curled to an also familiarly fanged grin, whilst his hand reached behind the woman, and pretty bluntly reached into her back pockets, searching for her lockpicks (not having noticed that the shackles were in fact a bolted dungeon style set… )…
Ure, wh-?” Her hazel eyes opened wide as Urebrion muttered the words into her ear, her heart pounding. She scanned the walkway warily; a cold chill ran through her body at the notion of their predicament - and her folly.

It took Narea a little longer than Chrys to navigate a way around to the pair, but even as she arrived the wolf was fully alert, the fur on the back of her neck all the way to her tail ruffled in a disgruntled fashion. She padded directly up to the couple, giving them an affectionately brief greeting before padding along beside Nessa, her tail flicking unhappily.

With the backup team having arrived, and the immediate danger apparently subsided, Nessa tilted her head in Urebrion’s direction. “I think that’s wise.” She sighed deeply, slipping an arm comfortingly round her husband’s back, as much to support her own exhaustion as his, as they continued along the current side of the walkway. The elf ran her other hand softly through Narea’s mane of fur, drawing comfort from her presence, as the platform neared it’s end on their current side.

A path meandered down to a small plateau, a short distance in front of the small group; well concealed by the trunk of the nearest tree, it was hardly visible from the platform’s upper level. “Well, at lest we know now where the walkways meet.” Nessa mused, her suddenly brightened gaze scanning the multitude of bridges that connected at this central point. “Just how big is the network of platforms up here?” Her inquisitive nature flared even at the point of her own exhaustion. The elf blushed rosily as she caught the look Ure gave her, and she slipped her hand from round his back to take his hand, interlocking her fingers with his. Nessa motioned to the platform, and pulled Urebrion down the connecting path, offering only a shrug to her own inquisitive nature. “Well there’s got to be somewhere we can rest down here, right?

Narea slowed her pace and dropped back from the pair as they continued down the sloping path, finding a sheltered nook in the walkway to rest. Regardless of the Greater Sanctuary spell the sorcerer had in effect, the wolf remained diligent in her watch, ready to take action should that ‘alien’ scent return to her senses.

An angry flush grew on the tiefling’s pale face as she was pulled closer by her shackles, giving the man an angry glare. Her dark eyes flashed dangerously as the stranger toyed with her; the detest she felt towards Urebrion for disarming her had grown even stronger at that point, for she would have loved nothing more than to carve out that cocky grin of his.

...A grin, she had to admit, that was quite an attractive one.

Her eyes glanced briefly and untrustingly to the direction the rakshasa nodded in, to observe the sphere’s edge, before snapping her attention back to the man, a heavy frown still lining her face. “Who are you?” She snapped. “Enough games!” The fact he knew her name unsettled her; more so by his mention of being an ‘old friend’. ‘I don’t recall seeing his face before... A mark? Client?’ She took another defensive step backwards, only to again be matched by the man.

If you work for Thoril, I’m already on the job.” She hissed, surveying his resulting expression carefully. ‘Damn; that’s not it.’ She cursed herself for leaking any information; the expression on her face evident that it was a delicate subject for the woman. Another step backwards to no prevail.

Her face flushed even more as Rair reached into her back pocket, and her anger boiled again to the surface. “What do you think you’re doing?!” She raised her voice, attempting to shake the man from her. As her eyes settled on that fanged grin though, the uncertainty in her demeanor wilted and she stared at the man in shock.

You...? You!” She spat, looking at his features in what could almost be described as horror. “What are YOU doing here?!” Despite the unfriendliness in her attitude, she ceased her squirming as much as her attention was drawn to the rakshasa’s human appearance, several questions - and no doubt curses - on the tip of her tongue.

“Mhmm… on the other side… I remember one of the trunks had an inn… well… what used to be one anyways. I think we can get a good rest there… “ – the drow smiled despite the worn look on his face, and squeezed Nessa’s hand in response to her fingers intertwining with his own.
“I think… I think this was an elven village of sorts… like… Winya Ravana if you remember… only much bigger. I’ve no idea why they abandoned it though… Then again I didn’t exactly have the time nor the urge to conduct any investigations…” – A small peck of a kiss met Nessa’s cheek, despite the time they've spent together, still amused by the fact how easy it was to make the elf blush. He kept looking about, examining their surroundings as they walked towards the abandoned tree house.
Chrys padded along with the two, though always on the side opposite to the wolf. When the danger has clearly passed and he saw Narea walk into the alcove, it was high time to call it a day. The sun had set, and the moon began to cast long, dark shadows over everything, wherever it managed to break through the canopy of treetops above. Despite being a snotty, stuck up snob, the Panther did not enjoy the cold, and it was better to snuggle up to someone he knew, even if that someone was a canine… As such, when Narea curled up, the large feline stepped over her halfway, and then curled around the wolf himself, wrapping himself about her for warmth and giving the back of her ear a lazy lick, before his head came to rest on her neck. From there, he kept his eyes on the walkways until he sank into a lazy nap.
The elf and the drow reached the door of the abandoned tree house without incident. Thanks to his darkvision, it was easy to navigate even in the dark. Not if that was something that would cause any trouble for Nessa, seeing how the moon was quite bright out. The door swung open with a hearty creak with a simple flick of his foot, exposing the surprisingly untouched interior… there were mugs on the tables, a plate with some sort of bird in whole, that at this point was nothing more than a pile of bones, and the faint smell of a lifetime of mead being spilled in the pub seeping from the floorboards; a rickety stairway lead up to a small gallery of a few rooms just above the bar. Whilst the drow saw all as clear as daylight, the moon didn’t exactly light up the interior.

“Come hun… Maybe we can find a bed that's still in one piece… we’ll look about tomorrow hrrm?” – his fingers untwined from Nessa’s to take a half-used up candle from the nearest table, then proceeded to fish out a small clicker from one of the small satchels on his belt. Holding it to the candle, a simple push activated the cantrip infused into the little tool, lighting the wick with a miniature implosion of a fireball. Turning about, the drow smiled, seeing Nessa’s features in the flickering candle light, he gave the candle to the woman so that she could see better, then took her hand once more, leading her towards the rooms, even against the painful protest of the creaking steps leading up.

“What I’m doing dear… is…Lookin’ for these…” – the rakshasa’s lips curled to a broad grin as he straightened, having found the lockpick he was fishing for in her rear pocket, only to turn that expression into a smirk at her accusation.
“Well… my name certainly isn’t ‘you’, but I’m guessing you’re on the right track Ardira…“
– The smirk didn’t last long though, turning into a frown as he lift Ardie’s hands, and promptly found the shackles were actually bolted…
“Now this is a bother isn't it? Let’s see what I can do about it… “
– raising a finger, the rak mumbled a few words, touching his index to the right shackle’s bolt, upon which the metal superheated in that single spot, the bolt then literally dripped out of the hole, and onto the floorboard, burning through the old planks within mere seconds, only to be followed by the left shackle’s bolt. Apparently the elves were clever enough to infuse the wood with magic against fire, and the magic still worked. The embers left around the freshly burnt holes were extinguished by the time the man opened and dropped the shackles to the ground.

“I would appreciate it if you didn’t start by trying to stab me dear… mmkay?” – The man’s grin never faded as he offered her knife to her, having apparently been after her for a while… it seemed he may have even been witness of what went down in the caverns earlier! Or maybe he just followed her trail there? It was hard to tell with someone who had as well developed a sense of smell.

“If you must know, what -I- am doing here, is helping you… I’m not sure who this Thoril you mentioned is, but maybe you should clue me in instead of spitting after me?” – winking at the woman, the man’s ears almost seemed to flick as he focused on the nearby noises, and glanced back towards where the drow and the elf had now disappeared onto a different walkway. Now that they were alone, his right hand rose into the air, and flicked with his fingers, just to give something to focus his magic on, allowing for the rakshasa to use his innate magic with a lot less exertion on his part; the bubble surrounding them suddenly imploded with a gush of cool air wrapping about the two in the gradually emerging moonlight.
Huh... That’s rather odd though.” She pondered, allowing her husband to guide them towards the quaint little tree-inn as her eyes scanned the area curiously. She bit her lip with all of her inquiries of the place; deciding that such investigations were best left for another time, when the couple weren’t so worn out. Still, the elf’s eyes were drawn to the great oak tree that the inn was expertly built beside; the years had fused it’s great trunk to the exterior of the building, making it difficult to determine where the tree ended and the inn began were it not for the intricate carvings laid into the woodwork.

Nessa’s attention returned to Urebrion as his voice broke the silence of the room; a room which seemed unnaturally big for what it looked outside. A lingering elven magic, perhaps. She gave him a gentle smile and nodded in agreement as she took the candle light from him.

Perhaps. Although at this point even the floor would be welcoming enough to rest on.” She mused humorously, peering in the first room through a gap in the unhinged door as they reached the top of the stairs. She hardly needed the candlelight at all, as the moonlight shone in via a gap in the ceiling. It was clear that some manner of creature had taken full advantage of the comfort here, turning the bed into a well constructed nest. Nessa shook her head to Ure and continued on down the small hall, slipping her hand from his as she went to test the next door on her side of the hall, assuming he would do the same. Another room showed signs of a current tenant; a locked/ seized door; no bed.

The elf had nearly given up when she pushed on the second last door on the left. The outer wall of the room had appeared to crack - she guessed as the tree had grown and forced the building’s walls to shift - and creeping ivy had overrun the wall that now left the room exposed to the outside, a slight draft from the breeze causing the plant’s leaves to dance. Despite this, the ranger’s hazel eyes lingered on the intact bed as she peered around the room. The fabric had been claimed in several places by moss and ivy, but for the most part was sturdy, and, as she ran her hand across the surface to test how firm it was, not damp whatsoever.

She called Urebrion over, as she examined the rest of the room. “Well, it’s certainly not unpleasant for a derelict little place. What do you think? As long as it doesn’t rain, it should be fine.

Beriiel stirred in her slumber; the soft sound of the couple’s voices enough to bring the fey back to the brink of consciousness. The pixie tittered as she sat upright, brushing the downy feathers off of her tiny frame, squinting into the dim of the corridor beyond the wonky door. ‘What? Who izzat?’ The fey was hardly conscious enough to realise she hadn’t even spoken the words aloud.

Padding silently over to the hall, she peeked round the edge of the doorframe and down the steps (in the wrong direction). ‘Nope, no one. Must’ve been dreaming again. Yes. Dreams. Dreams are nice.’ She shrugged and teetered silently back to her little bed of feathers, concealed well in the nest of whatever bird or creature had long ago vacated the abandoned room.

The pixie flopped face down onto her bed, causing a gentle ‘poof’ of pixie dust to disperse into the air. A lilac wing twitched once, then all was again still in the room as she drifted back into dreamland; if she ever left it.

You don’t say?” Ardira scoffed, her eyes not drifting from the Rakshasa’s face. As he cast the spell upon the shackles that she so loathed, however, her disgruntled facade softened slightly and she watched as the metal bolts ‘melted’ from their fixtures.

She ran her hands across her freed wrists as the cuffs clattered to the deck; they had not chaffed, but she certainly did not like the cold sensation of where the metal had clung to her skin. The tiefling paused as Rair offered her own knife to her, and stared directly at him in an incredulous way, clearly trying to determine if this was some kind of trap or ploy. “What do you want, Rair?” She asked slyly, reaching for her dagger almost hesitantly.

Ardira was unsure whether she ought to trust the sorcerer, but boy did it feel good to have her dagger back in her possession. She turned the blade over in her hands, examining it carefully for any hints of deception, but she could find none. Satisfied that it was indeed her dagger, she sheathed it slowly in the hilt at her side, returning her gaze to Rair.

A past ‘employer’. Nothing more.” The woman shrugged passively; hardly her best lie, whether the rakshasa chose to accept it or not. Eager to change the subject, the tiefling raised a hand to poke at Rair’s human face, blatantly curious to see whether it was in fact real or just a visual illusion. “What is this, anyway? Trying something new?” She prodded at his chiseled cheek bone, apparently amused to find that it was actually legit.

"I'd have to agree... a blanket and it’ll be fine... I'm about to pass out standing here..." - The drow said chuckling quietly. Glancing about the room, he looked for a candle holder, but finding none, he dripped some of the wax on a weathered bedside table that was at the end of the bed, then pushed the candle into it. After a brief search of what passed for the remains of some drawers in the room, pretty much everything that could pass for a blanket was either mouldy, or eaten by moths. As such, the man turned to the only remaining option he had left, he took his cloak off, and draped it over the bed.

"That'll have to do... " - Muttering a little as he straightened the cloak that was a near perfect match in size, he turned to remove his clothes bar his unmentionables. It was still quite warm outside and thanks to the breezy nature of the room, inside as well. He then turned to Nessa and helped her remove her own cloak, along with the rest of her clothing. "Hope you don't mind if we share a bed..." - Despite his worn expressions, he winked coyly at his love, drawing her close and kissing her passionately as he fell into the bed with her in tow.

"I missed you so much..." - Whispering into her ears, the drow dragged Nessa's cloak atop the pair to serve as a thin blanket. After all the time they had been together, he still felt the same as when they got engaged, head-over-heels in love with the woman. As such, he didn't leave much chance for her to speak as he drew her close and kissed her tenderly...

Back at the walkways, Rair took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh, if warm, night air as he glanced about the place with mild interest, sitting on his heels as he curiously examined the wood where the molten bolts had burned through, admitting to himself that he had not expected such a place to still have any protective magics that had not deteriorated.

“But I do say m’dear… I thought that much was obvious… or did you lose your sense of reality since we’ve last met? “ – The Rakshasa smirked as he turned back to the woman and stood once more. As usual, it was impossible to tell whether he was being serious or sarcastic. “What do you want Rair?” – He imitated her, now with obvious sarcasm, as she took back her blade, that was indeed free of any traps and… complications. “Now is that any way to greet an old friend? Would it kill you to at least –try- to sound a little more thankful Ardie? “ – His finger rose and pressed against her lips immediately to silence what must have been quite an assortment of curses in response to his sarcasm.
“I know I know… I’ll try not being such a dick ‘kay?” – The man sighed lightly.

“You’ve always been such a ‘to the point’ kind of person… so I’ll oblige you and get to the point. I need your help with a heist. There are some… artefacts… that I’m most keen on procuring from some Neverwinter nobles. There are also some that I personally have no interest in, but I know of people whom they could prove valuable to, and there’s of course quite a chunk of gold around them… If our… 'friendship' I dare call it, means nothing to you, I’m offering for you to help yourself to all the gold you can, provided we meet our primary targets… how does that sound?” – One of the man’s brows furrowed, as his right upper fang exposed, biting into his lower lip lightly, meanwhile his left hand rose to rub a particularly bright-red tattoo around his opposing bicep, much in the same manner as she did to her wrists after the shackles came off.

“You should know… I can’t have any… interludes… during this operation. I need to know what you’re in. Obviously you’re after something for this Thoril… What are you after? And don’t evade. Help me, and I help you… that simple…” – His gaze wandered up to the starry night sky showing between the dark canopy, as he merely muttered the following words under his breath. “I always did help you… “– Smirking slightly, the rak looked back, then reached over to the tiefling, and dusted her clothes off some, looking her getup and her figure over quite blatantly, nodding lightly in a ‘you look well’ sort of manner… of course he wouldn’t say that out loud.
“Oh and if you’re referring to this… form, well… you could say that indeed I’m ‘trying something new'. Hope you don’t mind much… do you? “ – His lips curled to another handsome, if mischievous grin as his words trailed off, perhaps showing off to the rogue…
A lighthearted giggle escaped her as Urebrion, ever the gentleman, quizzed her consent at the sleeping arrangements. She gazed lovingly at him and shook her head gently; too tired to otherwise tease her love.

She returned the affection, before resting her head back on his cloak. “Not as much as I missed you.” With an arm resting under his neck and the other tracing the line of his bicep, she smiled fondly, her eyes closed as she took comfort in having the drow’s presence beside her once again and she nuzzled the side of his face with hers, a weary look of contentment on her face. Despite her exhaustion, she made the mental note to prevent their work from keeping them separated for so long again in the future, before she drifted into unconsciousness.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Said she was looking for “wolf pelts” in the city. Had a forest green cloak on; seemed nervous, definitely not a city type by my reckoning.” The night patrolman nodded to his superior and motioned towards the docks district. “She headed on that way; back where you both came from.

The duo exchanged knowing glances, as they both knew this was the lead they were looking for. “You think you could identify her if you saw her again?

The night guard shrugged. “Probably.

Alright then; report to Emalia and myself when you’re shift’s done at first light. Captain’s orders.” The man saluted the two as they returned towards their headquarters; both walking some distance in thoughtful silence. Neither of them spoke until they came to an intersection in the road; one route leading back towards the tavern, and one towards the guard’s quarters.

What do you suppose this elven lass has to do with it all, then? If the story’s right.” Kendall looked at his colleague through the space in his helm, lifting a finger to scratch at the back of his neck.

I have no idea, mate. The Cap didn’t say, though I have reason to suspect she knows, personally.

How do you figure?” They steadily continued on their way past the intersection, throwing a final glance down the route that lead to the tavern.

Just a hunch; Emalia’s a tough leader for sure, but I can see she’s troubled by the reports underneath all that stern glaring and shouting.” Sharing a chuckle, the guards said their good nights and left for their separate barracks.

Wells watched the silhouettes of the guards as they lingered at the intersection, muttering under his breath until they moved on, antsy at all the guard activity that this night had brought.

Still, the man was hardly disciplined enough to stay away from a bar for any great length of time, and with the departure of the two ‘do-gooder men’, Wells shuffled back to Reswald’s tavern, where business was slowly flowing back in now that the city guards had finished their checks. The old man was being kept busy at his usual position behind the bar, in the process of serving a stoory tankard of mead to someone; he paused as his eyes connected with Wells momentarily, and he motioned gruffly to the kitchen door.

Nodding his head equally gruffly in response, Wells lumbered over to the adjoining room, eyeballing the two blokes who were back playing cards in the process - clearly the events from the past night hadn’t stopped them from coming back to finish their game.

Reswald hobbled over to the kitchen after him, flinging the door shut behind him and giving the man - who was probably not quite half his age - a swift smack up the back of the head. Wells cursed.

What in th’ bleeding hells’re you doing coming back so soon?! I said to come back lat’r!

It IS later, old man.” The crook grumbled back, helping himself to a half full bottle that was sitting on the nearby counter. “Tell me what happened to Corwyn... ugh... and I’ll be outta your hair before you can say ‘piss water” Wells pulled a disgusted face as he had taken a swig of the bottle’s contents mid sentence, and Reswald just muttered under his breath before snatching the bottle away from him, and slammed it back down on the work surface.

That’s cooking oil, you blasted idiot.

Back in the main bar, the man who had not long been served at the counter took a swig of what was actual mead, allowing his gaze to drift periodically towards the closed kitchen door. He couldn’t make anything out without getting closer, but he didn’t want to draw any unwanted attention to himself either. Still, the undercover guard had been sure to note Wells as he had passed.

Ardira glared at the Rakshasa’s sarcasm, swiping his finger away from her lips irritatedly. With the Greater Sanctuary spell now cancelled, the tiefling moved away from him to the walkway edge casually as she listened to his explanation. Her collective calm as she moved gave some indication that she was now more settled than she had been previously.

Turning back to observe him with her ebony eyes as he continued, she slouched back on the railing, resting both arms on the edge in what appeared to be a relaxed manner. She raised a brow at the mention of gold, and she tilted her head back slightly as she pondered the opportunity. Truly the rakshasa was never one to low-ball when it came to a job, so she was quite sure the rewards were worthwhile. Thoril be damned; he could wait.

After a few further moments pause, Ardira eventually shrugged, and gave a brisk nod. “Fine. Provided the reward’s as good as you say.

She rolled her eyes and tilted her head back, muttering an audible “Ugh!” at Rair’s pity party/ attempt at blackmail. As if! His mention of aid did intrigue her, however, and clearly the Rakshasa’s presence would prove beneficial with that Drow lurking about the area.

Very well, then... Like I say, he’s an ‘employer’. Wants hold of a unicorn horn. I’ve tracked murmurings to that cave where...” She frowned in recollection. “...Where you found my dagger. I never did get a chance to search the place, though.” The tiefling muttered the last part quietly, and shifted uneasily where she stood. As the sorcerer flashed his mischievous grin, she shrugged evasively; turning her gaze away in feigned disinterest.

...It’ll do.
Rattanee Topic Starter

//RP over. Thanks for the fun.//

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Men and Beasts... (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus