Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Could be.
Engineering is something personal for my character. Since you know...puppet maker?
veiledprophet Topic Starter

Hmm, well, I don't see why not.
Unless it's a self-study class

Oh! That would make sense.

Then perhaps I'll come up with something for Icarus to do while your character is in Engineering. I think if we do break up black magic and white magic, Icarus would study white magic... first period maybe?
I suppose. The breakdown of my character is that Daren will study how to control magic. No specific type. Normal classes from there and...engineering. So that's my plan and information for you to plan or any one of you.
Ezeker

Alright. But what about the magic classes?

Maybe light and dark magic classes? Um, focusing on healing, cursing, etc?

Yeah, that's what I mean.
I will say...light and dark. Chaos. Basic. Conjuration. Alchemy. Magic + Tech. That sorts.
Also non-magic classes for vampires, werewolves and such....I think?
Ezeker

Alright.

Maybe fight classes for them? Um, how to control yourselves when you transform for werewolves

I feel like any species could learn magic if they were determined enough, but it would be cool if there were special classes for certain species.
Ezeker

How to keep yourself healthy and not starve yourself from blood lack

Icarus wouldn't have any special classes, because he refuses to disclose his species.
My character is obvious :P....or...are they?
Anyways. Oh question....uh

What's your question?
I said something about Raisa and Daren being in the same room together. Yeah uh....ideas? I mean dorm room. There is a reason.

Are you asking us to guess why? I don't know if I understand.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus