Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Ezeker

Yeah?
veiledprophet Topic Starter

It's not like a spoiler or anything. I don't hide things my characters want to hide. My friends and I all call him "ponyboy"
Ezeker

Ahaha! Like the Outsiders?

Yeah! ^_^
I could say something about my characters but it was merely meant to prevent meta-gaming or sorts.

What do you mean, Robin?
Ezeker

Do it.

No flames will be shot from our eyes...maybe
If you look at my character's bio, is really minimalistic
Meanwhile at my computer I have 42 pages that documents their powers, appearances, age, and gender on all 100+ characters. This excludes their story and lore
Ezeker

There is no bio, actually. You using the Makina family, right?
Which will take up probably 1-3 pages per character. Yep
Ezeker

....never mind

That is a LOT of info and a LOT of characters.
Ezeker

You should...uh...maybe put something on their page, y'know? Just a suggestion
Well...there is no reason for the other people to know it unless it is more of a planning situation. But that is where I came from...

I think the character I have the most information on is my OC Will or Garnet... I almost decided to use Will in this RP since he's a werewolf, but that would involve making a lot of temporary changes to his story
I see. Usually my story does not progress unless it's at good settings. Things from rp that gets incorporated into the character is more on like personality and reactions(because those require rping to find them). In addition I need to change the story of the characters so putting the story/lore onto the character's bio isn't helping that much
Ezeker

Actually, I plan on changing, or I guess revamping all of my characters profiles and bios. Just, time to refresh, y’know?

Oh, Veiled, what did you want to ask about the dorms?

Oh, I actually didn't have a question. I was just saying that it didn't matter to me, and then I added "about the dorms" as sort of a clarification.
Ezeker

-___- Whelp, now I feel stupid af.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus