Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

veiledprophet Topic Starter

Don't worry ^_^
I just wanted to know what the people want in terms of co-ed or same gender dorms

I guess I'll vote co-ed. I don't see why not.
Ezeker

Personally, I don’t think that different genders in the same dorms should be that big of a deal. It's rivalry. Like, uh, I don’t know if this is a good example, but maybe it wouldn’t be wise to room a werewolf and a vampire, y’know?

Yeah. I say if anything, members of the same species should stick together if possible. Embrace their culture together I guess haha, I don't know
Hmmm that should do.

And I can't help but imagine the silly rules they have set out for the different species

"No scratching the furniture!"
Ezeker

Pss. Sucks for Sangris then. There is only him left, hehehe. Probably because the rest of his clan(or so he thinks...hehehe spoilers/plot twist) has been killed.\

‘No scratching at the furniture’ Every Werewolf there: DAMN

Well, Icarus refuses to disclose his species, so it would actually make sense for them to be put together then.
Then there is me the human with another human who is not a student
Yeah, I vote co-ed as well.

Really? I thought they were both students. I finally understand why it seemed to be a problem
Ezeker

Sangris is terrified pf other knowing that he is a CrowBorn. The best way to tell is the tattoo on his shoulder.
Okay. Spoiler. Raisa IS NOT HUMAN. She's a puppet. An automated puppet. Flesh and blood except the thing that is keeping her "alive"
Which draws to the fact that Daren is a puppeteer.

I figured as much!
Which draws more fact the names I listed which were Alley, Drake, Jane, Rico, Lynette, and Ernest
*mind explodes* Whaaat.
I thought she was human XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus